• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shes Back.

IML Gear Cream!
attachment.php
!

Attachments

• inspirational-images-18.jpeg
    inspirational-images-18.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 180
Mrs Kos was in jail? fuck i missed a lot

hope it wasn’t for trying to remove KOS stretch marks with a 9” grinder

she looks as good as always but you could let her out of the prison uniform.....:coffee:

really you fag loser, thats what you got? stfu asshole, this is a mans life here, not one of your geriatric fantasies......:coffee:

she seems to be applying herself....now maybe we can get everything else straight

You've done an amazing job running solo.... Don't accept any bad behaviour :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
hows she going KOS? you both behaving?

50 days will change your way of thinking...have some personal exp in that dept..hope it all turns out ok...

Every couple bickers. You can't live with someone without getting under each others skin. However, I still say do not over look some counseling for both of you.

Every couple bickers. You can't live with someone without getting under each others skin. However, I still say do not over look some counseling for both of you.
This is good advice here KOS. I thought I didn't need counseling, that if I couldn't work it out no one could. I was just to good/proud to go. When my wife and I had our issues and I realized that I might lose her and my daughter, there was no bigger help then the counselor. My wife and I went together and separately and it really helped me out to "really hear her" with the counselors help and then to vent and talk to the counselor alone.

Back