• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Shes Back.

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After 50 days in jail she is home and seems calm. I still fear she will stab me in my sleep. She says she misses the gym and sterons... mayb ill take a vid later...
1888552_743840728969253_1331335354_n.jpg

Isn't that what they all want to do anyway?

I'm out....

I shoulda took pics when she was released lol....they lost her clothes.....she was wearing a tshirt that came to her knees and huge pants

Hope things go well for you guys.

I hope everything works out for you guys. She is going to need a big shoulder for a time. Be there for her.

looking at that picture made my heart hurt, I hope she stays straight and heals, don't be your usual fucked up self, as I said before, you came from a bad childhood and family life, break the cycle and get her back on track......:coffee:

Agreed on Mrs. KOS, but this guy is a neanderthal, he fucks up and wants total sympathy and when she fucks up it seems he don't have her back. This is the best your gonna get Joey, so do what you got to do to keep it. Without her your just a grumpy big dude with napoleon syndrome.....:coffee:

:coffee:

you might get some rough jailhouse sex tonight......the kind reddog gives to kids at the local Y.......

IML Gear Cream!
plan was to send her to a halfway house....make her work to get home....make her earn her parenting priviliges back....shes in the bathroom primping....man im evil

you might get some rough jailhouse sex tonight......the kind reddog gives to kids at the local Y.......
really paul, thats what you got? stfu asshole, this is a mans life here, not one of your fantasies......:coffee:

plan was to send her to a halfway house....make her work to get home....make her earn her parenting priviliges back....shes in the bathroom primping....man im evil

good luck joey, I seriously hope the best for you two, you have a great kid who deserves a "normal" family life, better than what you had......:coffee:

Halfway house idea, very good one. I didn't follow what all went down but it doesn't sound good and if the kids were at risk, very not good.

Don't really know what happened but spending some time in the clink sux. And I assume it can be traumatic for a delicate flower like that.

Is that how you lost all that weight, KOS?

Anyway, be the shoulder she needs to rest her head on, and give her all the proper support she needs.

Best of luck to you guys.

shes a mom and hopefully she realized how important her role in life is to her son. good luck bro, hope it works out for ya

Back