• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Warning ipd1 scam

Big.Chief

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Didn't know where to post this, so I figured here was as good as any spot. I wanted to warn everyone about an old source that is running a scam. IPD1 has been my go to source for years, I hardly get on here as I had thought that I had found a very reliable source. It is my own fault for not checking the current sponsor area. This is what happened, in early Jan I emailed Bruce Lee asking for an updated list, he replied with in a few hours. The next day I placed a quite large order and sent the funds. Bruce Lee said he had received payment and would get everything shipped a-sap. I have since received no product or a reply from IPD1 "Bruce Lee". I have emailed his rep Mr.AK and still heard nothing. I wanted to warn everyone else about this so it doesn't happen to you unless you are looking to make a donation. If anyone knows someone I can contact please let me know.

What's their site?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think it's time you become more active on the board.
Could have prevented the loss.
I am sorry to hear you got burned.
PM me if you want me to have Eric and SFY work out a discount for you on product from the SFY site.

i got a friend called ben over at lucky7, he can hook u up for sure.....just ask.....

shit never gets old

Back