• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cfs

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone here have it or know of anyone that has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

Anyone here have it or know of anyone that has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

its the number 1 excuse listed under welfare fraud conditions..............and will be reviewed under Tony Abbotts 2014 budget reviews into welfare fraud.........so it looks like its back to jail for Azza.....

its the number 1 excuse listed under welfare fraud conditions..............and will be reviewed under Tony Abbotts 2014 budget reviews into welfare fraud.........so it looks like its back to jail for Azza.....

hey im not having a go at azza, google it lmao.....it will all be reviewed in the next 12 months lol

poor cunt will be back defibrillating dead nurses in no time.....

coffee will cure it and a little man the fuck up

i have HIV

I hope it's late stages.....:coffee:

really red, thats what you got? stfu asshole, this is a mans life here, not one of your fantasies......:daydream:

cfs chronic faggot syndrome ?

cfs = centrelink fraud scam

Centrelink is the welfare departments name in Oz...

IML Gear Cream!
i suppose the cancer clusters and people sick from the floods where i live is all a scam?

i suppose the cancer clusters and people sick from the floods where i live is all a scam?

There is a cancer virus in Kangaroos that is spread to humans by bestiality.
If the animal fuckers had used a damn condom then they would not have cancer.

rolf-harris.jpg

you Sir are a cancer on tax paying society.....when you contribute nothing and only take then the world is better off if u got hit by a bus.....sorry but its true......

now reply with something about cum and licking bus windows and prove my point, also red needs to write down some more of your material because his shit is getting as old as he is....he is also as usless as u are.....

There is a cancer virus in Kangaroos that is spread to humans by bestiality.
If the animal fuckers had used a damn condom then they would not have cancer.

rolf-harris.jpg
is this true? how the hell could it be possible a kangaroo would kill you, unless the were dead kangaroos, I'm disappointed in the human race

^ ill bet Azza rubs one out over that pic after his wife sleeps.....

^^^ voted for Pauline hanson

u8egyny3.jpg

LOL.
Damn...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Hanson

In 2004, Hanson appeared on the nationally televised ABC interview show Enough Rope. Archival footage from a 60 Minutes program shot on the streets of Ipswich was used to introduce claims about racism and bigotry in Hanson's views. Hanson challenged interviewer Andrew Denton to show her things that she had said that were racist. Denton instead responded with an example of an abusive letter sent to an Asian girl after Hanson's speeches. The letter included a racist tirade "You are nothing but an ungrateful, treacherous, yellow slanty-eyed little Vietnamese whore. You have... We have had enough of your lot with their drug peddling and crime. So piss off now"

Yeah. She was a wonderful part of our political landscape. Got a lot of votes too. Related to Azza apparently, you can see the resemblance

you Sir are a cancer on tax paying society.....when you contribute nothing and only take then the world is better off if u got hit by a bus.....sorry but its true......

now reply with something about cum and licking bus windows and prove my point, also red needs to write down some more of your material because his shit is getting as old as he is....he is also as usless as u are.....

your contribution is sperm swallowing....good for you...

your contribution is sperm swallowing....good for you...

i had to quit that, i got jaw fatigue, fucken doctors dont know whats going on, its no laughing matter.....

im also having Gulf War Syndrome, i wasnt there but i watched it all on CNN......then i had that dream about defribillating a nurse.....

i think ill apply for Disability payments cause im clearly a useless cunt now......

some free supps would be great if anyones offering....but postage and exchange rates here are a bitch at the moment....perhaps we could start a fund?

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah. She was a wonderful part of our political landscape. Got a lot of votes too. Related to Azza apparently, you can see the resemblance
her face does look like a prolasped anus

Back