• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Next Week!! Tren A + Test Prop + questions?

needtogetbig

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats:
24yo
190lbs
12-14%bf

Cycle:
Test Prop
25mg/eod
Tren A
50mg/eod

doing a low dose cycle, to see how i bare with the side effects of TREN A

also don't need to run PCT because I am on TRT 30mg/daily

Question:
when should i start to run PRAMI
0.01mg

24 and on TRT, damn. I would hold off on the Prami until you notice sides. With that low a dose, you might not notice any sides at all. Smart starting low to see how your body reacts.

24 and on TRT, damn. I would hold off on the Prami until you notice sides. With that low a dose, you might not notice any sides at all. Smart starting low to see how your body reacts.

Yes bro, it sucks!

had low Test all throughout my teen years .. hasn;t changed.. so now TRT it is..

even if I do not get sides I might stick it out with just the low dosage.. and up it the next time i run the same cycle..

TEST C - 250mg/weekly for 10 weeks
last year ...

gained roughly 12-15lbs of muscle .. added some fat as well - diet wasn't perfect but wasn't horrible either..

I've done a pro hormone after that - which was beastdrol from ntbm ..

that is about it.

Not enough test IMHO...
I agree with starting low but thats barely any test at all. Whats your TRT dose? What is your test levels on your TRT DOSE?

Thats crazy gains for 250 mg a week .... I would definately up the tren, to at least 75mg eod... If you do end up having sides that you can't stand it won't take long to subside after you discontinue use.. Now that you are on trt that that previous cycle of 250 mg just wont effect you, its basically your bodies regular test levels at this point, your best bet is to double that to 500. How long are you planning on running this? If you plan for a 10 weeker you can use a longer ester along with the prop that you have for trt to limit the amount of oil you have to inject. So liek 250mg a week of test e 2.5mg test prop.. And if by the rare chance you cant deal with the tren you can still run the cycle out at 500 mg of test for 10 weeks, you can toss in an oral if you like as well.. good luck bud
~

Yes bro, it sucks!

had low Test all throughout my teen years .. hasn;t changed.. so now TRT it is..

even if I do not get sides I might stick it out with just the low dosage.. and up it the next time i run the same cycle..

How did you know u had low test thr ur teens? Any signs or smth?

Back