Superior Peptide

LGD-4033 - The Strongest SARM

BOARD REP

Rep Points

LGD-4033 - The Strongest SARM

LGD-4033: Packs on Lean Muscle like Testosterone without delivering the Nasty Side Effects.

You've probably seen the phrase "Testosterone is king" about a million times in the bodybuilding world. I'm certainly not going to argue against this statement, and if I did, you'd probably call me an idiot. That's because injecting testosterone and its synthetic variants (anabolic steroids) leads to significant increases in lean muscle mass and strength.

This being said, many bodybuilders and researchers are turning to selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) as a way to produce the muscle-building effects of testosterone, without the disgusting sides. Originally developed to treat muscle wasting in cancer patients, SARMs are now heralded for increasing lean muscle mass, building strength and enhancing one's overall quality of life.

Of course, not all SARMs are created equal, and some are much more powerful than others. Case in point, LGD-4033 is an extremely powerful SARM that delivers far more muscle-building potential than other non-steroid SARMs.

LGD-4033 has been put through several studies, including a Phase I Multiple Ascending Dose study. The Phase I research was conducted on 116 healthy male subjects over the course of 21 days. Each male received doses of 0.1, 0.3 or 1.0 mg of LGD-4033 or placebo once a day. The study concluded that LGD-4033 was safe at all three doses, subjects' lean muscle mass increased, strength increased, and no changes in liver function tests, PSA, hematocrit or ECG were seen.

What Exactly is LGD-4033?

Sold in liquid form at Superior peptide, LGD-4033 is a non-steroidal, selective androgen receptor modulator that can create anabolic activity in muscles, features a robust selectivity for muscle and bonus versus prostate and sebaceous glands, and demonstrates anti-resorptive and anabolic activity in bones.

What Benefits does LGD provide?

LGD-4033 is renowned for its ability to help increase muscle mass and strength. That said many bodybuilders use this SARM during their bulking phase to add size and lean muscle mass. Some bodybuilders have reported gains of 10 pounds or more following an 8-week cycle. Studies have also shown that LGD can reduce body fat at certain dosages and increase the overall well-being.

What's the Recommended Dosage?

Many researchers start a dosage of 1 mg per day for up to eight weeks. According to popular bodybuilding forums, bodybuilders in extreme bulking phases have safely taken up to 15 mg per day. Others report topping out at 8-10 mg daily for an 8-week cycle.

How does LGD-4033 differ from Testosterone and other steroids?

First off, LGD-4033 is taken orally, which is different from testosterone and anabolic steroids, which are administered through injections. And unlike steroids, this SARM doesn't convert to estrogen, which can cause gyno and water retention, or Dihydrotestosterone, which can lead to acne, hair loss and an enlarged prostate. That said, LGD provides muscle-building capabilities that are similar to steroids, without the same side effects.

Does LGD-4033 have any Side Effects?

Although side effects are far milder than testosterone, this SARM can cause a drop in testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). But the reduction of testosterone and SHBG is dependant on the dosage administered and whether or not one undergoes post-cycle therapy. Amazingly, LGD-4033 hasn't been shown to cause Luteinizing hormone (LH) or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) to decrease, meaning recovery after a cycle of LGD is quick.

Where's a Good Place to buy LGD-4033?

If you're looking to secure quality LGD-4033 along with an amazing deal, you should definitely visit SuperiorPeptide.com. All of our products are made in the USA, we have the biggest selection of research liquids and peptides anywhere, and orders are shipped the same day. Plus, you just can't beat the BOGO Free Deal that's going on from now until May 31st!
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The safety, pharmacokinetics, and effects of LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal oral, selective androgen receptor modulator, in healthy young men.

Basaria S1, Collins L, Dillon EL, Orwoll K, Storer TW, Miciek R, Ulloor J, Zhang A, Eder R, Zientek H, Gordon G, Kazmi S, Sheffield-Moore M, Bhasin S.

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Concerns about potential adverse effects of testosterone on prostate have motivated the development of selective androgen receptor modulators that display tissue-selective activation of androgenic signaling. LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal, oral selective androgen receptor modulator, binds androgen receptor with high affinity and selectivity. Objectives. To evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and effects of ascending doses of LGD-4033 administered daily for 21 days on lean body mass, muscle strength, stair-climbing power, and sex hormones.

METHODS:

In this placebo-controlled study, 76 healthy men (21-50 years) were randomized to placebo or 0.1, 0.3, or 1.0 mg LGD-4033 daily for 21 days. Blood counts, chemistries, lipids, prostate-specific antigen, electrocardiogram, hormones, lean and fat mass, and muscle strength were measured during and for 5 weeks after intervention.

RESULTS:

LGD-4033 was well tolerated. There were no drug-related serious adverse events. Frequency of adverse events was similar between active and placebo groups. Hemoglobin, prostate-specific antigen, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, or QT intervals did not change significantly at any dose. LGD-4033 had a long elimination half-life and dose-proportional accumulation upon multiple dosing. LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only. Lean body mass increased dose dependently, but fat mass did not change significantly. Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation.

CONCLUSIONS:

LGD-4033 was safe, had favorable pharmacokinetic profile, and increased lean body mass even during this short period without change in prostate-specific antigen. Longer randomized trials should evaluate its efficacy in improving physical function and health outcomes in select populations.
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

LDG-4033 would be a great first cycle imo.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

My LGD-4033 came today I don't like to start 2 things at once (LR3 and LGD in this example) so perhaps I should leave the LGD for a few days so I can access the LR3 best. I am feeling impatient though

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I started my LGD today. Due to work (got home at 5am) it messed my sleeping pattern a bit. I took a large dose of peps pre bed and basically woke up feeling like I had hibernated. Anyway I missed the gym but thought I would start so dosed 5mg. I definitely felt it within an hour. It could be unrelated but I had a very mild headache for about 10 mins. I never get headaches and I hadn't taken anything else so it may have been the LGD. You should never go by side effects but if anything that is a good thing. I always find I feel the things that work best more than things that don't perform. That goes for aas or peps or anything. If it is strong your body should react even if that reaction is mild. So that could be anything from increased libido, tiredness, facial flushing, nausea etc. I definitely felt it but obviously will have to wait a few weeks to access it's effectiveness.

I will dose 5mg 2moro before I train