• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Same Sex Marriages

Should gays and lesbians have marriage rights?

• Gays and Lesbians should have the same rights

Votes: 104 45.0%
  • Gays and Lesbians are just brain dead

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Only Men and women should be married

Votes: 109 47.2%
  • GW Is Right

Votes: 11 4.8%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by OceanDude
"Forget this fellow???illiterate him from memory."

???[x]He's as headstrong as an allegory on the banks of the Nile???

???He is the very pineapple of politeness???

Shall we remake the play ???The Rivals??? by Richard Brinsley Sheridan ? Might be very amusing.
:banana: :box:

A rif from Dueling Banjos would suffice.:D

Looks like Im REALLY late posting on this one, and since I dont want to get really deep into my personal reasons etc, heres a summary of my two cents...

If you are a christian/catholic, you believe in the Bible. The Bible is what you base your morals, and lifestyle on. The Bible is Gods word to the people. The Bible says that homosexuality is an "abomination" , therefore, its not a good thing.

If you are not a Christian/Catholic, or not a religious person, you probably dont believein the Christian/Catholic Bible. Therefore, whatever it says, you could care as much about it, as what you would consider a non-fiction novel by some unknown author. It is meaningless to you.

Debating this argument is only going to go somewhere between two people who disagree about homosexuality that have the same based morals, in this case, two people who do not follow a certain religion. Christians cant, and should not accept homosexuality, because it is against their fundamental beliefs, based on the Bible. On the other hand, if you dont believe in the Bible, then you can believe what you choose, based on your own personal morals and beliefs. Arguing between the two will go nowhere, because there is no middle ground.

For my own personal beliefs, I am a Christian, and I believe what the Bible says is God's word. Therefore, I believe conducting yourself in homosexual activities is a sin, and Gay marriage isnt a marriage at all.

Saying that, I dont hate Homosexual people, or anything crazy. I also believe the Bible says "hate the sin, love the sinner. " God gave us all a choice in life what we can do. We are not robots. While I believe it is a Christians obligation to spread Gods word and let people know what we believe is right and wrong, they dont have to follow it. Its ok though, in the end, I guess well all find out wont we.

It seems some people on this thread were saying that being a Christian is putting the woman back in the fifties, or something along those lines. I also believe God made man and woman very different, and designated purpose behind both of them. Men in the bible were designated the leader of the household. A good christian man would take care of his family, love his wife and children, and be responsible for their well being. Now this doesnt mean that women cant go in the work place and do whatever they want, and take control of a family, etc. Obviously with the messed up world we live in, many men cant cut it, and the woman has to do everything. Sometimes vice versa. I just think some people dont like the fact that there is a being more powerful, and more intelligent telling them what they should be doing. Some people are obssesed with controling what they believe is their own life.

But hey, its just my two cents.

Some day, guess well all find out huh.

I have an ex-brother in law from my first marriage who is gay. I was real nervous when i first met him, i was a small town guy, only 21, never seen, been around "gay" men. Little freaked out to say the least...just being honest here. He turned out to be one of my best friends for the longest time ever. He put it plain as day to me..."can you tell the difference between a man and a woman? Well i can tell the difference between gay and straight, so relax you idiot!"...he is an awesome guy and since meeting him i have been to mroe gay clubs than straight when we used to go out.
My views on marriage...who cares, why not? Why is the government stepping in stride with religion and choosing to ignore/say this is wrong? I thought we were supposed to have a seperated church and state?
Again, just my opion...for what its worth.

I found out via a random search that Bob Paris is married now.

LOL. You can tell who the youngens are eh. B.P. was a great bber in the '80s, and came out of the closet.

Mudge, is he married to that bber/model he was seeing or some other dude?

IML Gear Cream!
:shrug: I personally don't give a shit, I'm just sick of seeing two guys making out on the news. if that's your thing, fine, just keep it off my t.v. :barf:

..............two hot chicks however :D :dance:

...what I can't stand is people who are homophobic always resorting to saying "I don't have a problem with it, just keep it away from me." or "as long as they don't flaunt it and do shit in public"...but it is perfectly ok for a guy and a girl to "flaunt it" together.

and irontime, I agree, two chicks is very pleasing to the eye. unless they're both fat and ugly..:lol:

Originally posted by freeman1504
unless they're both fat and ugly..:lol:
oh ya, they have definitely been showing a lot of that on the news :barf: They should ask 'Hustler' for some tips on news broadcasting. :D

i can not stand people who say things like that. They are ignorant

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Mudge, is he married to that bber/model he was seeing or some other dude?

Its a dude, dude :D

bob paris?

Bodybuilder who retired in the mid 90s or so, he was interested in total body balance not raw size, and he didn't have a gut.

IML Gear Cream!
yeaH I know who he is, just didn't know he is gay...

Yep, gay as a picnic basket.

Man, talk about a thread that could explode.

Throwing in my 2¢

I don't agree with the lifestyle, but honestly.....it's none of my business what people do in their bedrooms.

In the end, it doesn't really matter what I think, or what you think. If God exists, I would suspect the only thing that matters is what he/she thinks (as someone else said).

Originally posted by SteelXtreme
i can not stand people who say things like that. They are ignorant
ignorant of what? :scratch: I will admit that I have very rarely seen any people act the way that they do on the news, so yes, on homosexual people I am extremely ignorant. Or maybe you are just pissed that I share I different perspective and that you dissagree, or if you are pissed about the 'hustler' remark then fucking chill out bro, it's all a joke :D

hey Iron, when you gonna post some new pics?
:shrug: Not sure bud, not that there is much new to post. I got a bit bigger but I also lost some definition............I like to blame it on the girlfriend :p

Same-Sex Marriages

Marriage is a Man-made creation. If two people decide they want to live their lives together it is no ones business but theirs - it is a personal decision. It is NEVER the business of others (unless those involved give that consent) whether it be someone else, the government, religion (which IS MAN MADE and NOT to be confused with God or Christ or Whoever you perceive "God" to be)... The Gender of a person should never have anything to do with who a person cares about and loves as long as that is truthful and honest and sincere. If you are interested in the procreation of other people then of course you would need one Male and One Female. Also both must be of age and ability of consent and give that consent freely. Love is sacred. Sex is sacred. Using and / or abusing others is never right. If you truly care about another and they you and you "figure it all out" it is NEVER anyone elses business and is a very private and sacred agreement between those involved. No one should ever be denied any rights or basics regarding life and living and those they share their lives with. Take Care, John H.

I'm just seeing this thread now, I have my own ideas about marriage but I do not see anything wrong with loving simply whomever it is you love or are attracted to, but to me marriage is different, it has to do with my own spiritual beliefs, I believe woman was made for man, I also believe this is genetic but I also think it can be a choice for some, it's called experimenting, just like bi-sexuals, does it make them gay or lesbian, no I don't think so, again it's a choice, but not for all............

A few weeks before christmas and 18 year old boy killed himself here, drove his truck off the cliffs into the ocean, he left a note saying 3 things, he was concerned about his debts, he was a heroin addict and couldn't stop his addiction and he had questions about his sexuality, I think it is very sad that this young man killed himself because our communtiy is homophobic, we also have a huge heroin problem with our young here on the island, again our community looks the other way, if this child could have found some help I think he would have, I think most people would, oops, changing the topic, anyway, it's sad to think that people are slighted because of their sexuality, it just is, if you don't agree that's your choice, we all have free will and the power of choice, sorry just got a little sad reading through some of this, this world has a variety of people for a reason.........

Re: Same-Sex Marriages

Originally posted by John H.
Marriage is a Man-made creation. If two people decide they want to live their lives together it is no ones business but theirs - it is a personal decision. It is NEVER the business of others (unless those involved give that consent) whether it be someone else, the government, religion (which IS MAN MADE and NOT to be confused with God or Christ or Whoever you perceive "God" to be)... The Gender of a person should never have anything to do with who a person cares about and loves as long as that is truthful and honest and sincere. If you are interested in the procreation of other people then of course you would need one Male and One Female. Also both must be of age and ability of consent and give that consent freely. Love is sacred. Sex is sacred. Using and / or abusing others is never right. If you truly care about another and they you and you "figure it all out" it is NEVER anyone elses business and is a very private and sacred agreement between those involved. No one should ever be denied any rights or basics regarding life and living and those they share their lives with. Take Care, John H.
Hey John, love reading your posts at the other forum, so glad your over here, take care Kate :thumb:

Back