• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Same Sex Marriages

Should gays and lesbians have marriage rights?

• Gays and Lesbians should have the same rights

Votes: 104 45.0%
  • Gays and Lesbians are just brain dead

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Only Men and women should be married

Votes: 109 47.2%
  • GW Is Right

Votes: 11 4.8%

• Total voters

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you think same sex marriages should be banned or allowed?
Vote and voice your opinion~

I heard on the radio this am that Rosie is starting a new travel company and she is plannning an all alternative lifestyle famliy type cruise on Norweigan cruise lines.

Interesting.

I have no problem with same sex marriages. Whomever you choose to care about is whomever you choose to care about.

Originally posted by ponyboy
I have no problem with same sex marriages. Whomever you choose to care about is whomever you choose to care about.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I say,"LET THEM GET MARRIED!!"
Up here in Canada the Pope is urging the catholic politicians to vote against same sex marriages,he says "it's their moral OBLIGATION to prevent this from happening."
That's trouble if you ask me,the religious folks getting together with the politicians. :eek:
He reffers to some age old rule/law that according to them,it's not moral to have a child raised by two person of the same sex.
I have gay friends that are EXAMPLORY PARENTS(spelling?) and they are far better at parenting then some other friends that are considered "normal"(because they are of different sex :rolleyes: )
When the politicians and the religious folks get involved into other people's domistic ways of living,I say that's when we get into trouble...
What's next???The pope does not like oral sex,therefore it will be banned????
When these people "IN POWER" start thinking for other folks I say " it's time for them to take a long walk on a short pier!!!"
I think you all know what I really mean,but some people might get offended by it!

My 2 cents.

:)

What the fuck does the pope know?

I'll agree with Dero, nicely stated!

That could be a good t-shirt slogan...kind of like Bo Knows from back in the eighties...

"Pope knows...bigotry"

"Pope knows...intolerance"

"Pope knows...manipulation"

Any ideas? I think it's a marketing dream! ;)

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
What the fuck does the pope know?
Don't get me started on dat 'boon!!!

:)

I may not understand it, but I think we should have the freedom to live our own lives, and trying to make laws in the bedroom seems ridiculous.

Some of the gay people I work with are 'better' people that most of the straight folks here.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Mudge
I may not understand it, but I think we should have the freedom to live our own lives, and trying to make laws in the bedroom seems ridiculous.
:hmmm: Only ONE law for the bedroom,"ENJOY IT."

I think being "gay" is genetic, not some decision, thats another thing I think is ridiculous. Who wakes up one day and decides they want to get beat down in the streets and bang guys on purpose? Its genetic IMO, I think its funny to think anyone would just decide out of the blue.

Just so my "I dont understand it" thing wasn't misinterpreted :D

I view myself as somewhat conservative on many issues, but is not conservatism not sticking your finger in someone elses eye socket? Letting them live thier own lives? Its funny how liberals dont liberate and conservatives want to shove their dong down your throat these days.

That is a prime example of why I think organized religion is a crock.

I think being "gay" is genetic,
IMO that is just an excuse to do it.

Religion is not a crock, the people that run it, and distort it - is what makes it a crock.

Otherwise we would have perhaps one religion for each peoples yes? Instead people re-write laws, formulate opinions, and split off and create thier own sect of the previous religion they came from. Some of it is simply different interpretation of the bible, but ultimately I view it as mankind muddying the waters because we are emotional, dimwitted, thoughtless creatures.

Originally posted by dg806

Huh? :lol: This is not murder were talking about, if you are attracted to a man, you are - if you are attracted to a woman with a certain look, then thats just the way it is.

Are we not here to live of our own free will? To do as we see fit, and be judged in the afterlife? Should I be slaughtered for my beliefs? Is there seperation of church and state, or is this a myth?

If I am not hurting anyone because I prefer dark haired women, then what is the big deal?

Originally posted by dg806

:gosh:

Then genetics is just your excuse for being straight.

Do you honestly think homosexuality is one's choice?

Religion is not a crock, the people that run it, and distort it - is what makes it a crock.

Otherwise we would have perhaps one religion for each peoples yes? Instead people re-write laws, formulate opinions, and split off and create thier own sect of the previous religion they came from. Some of it is simply different interpretation of the bible, but ultimately I view it as mankind muddying the waters because we are emotional, dimwitted, thoughtless creatures.

:thumb: :thumb:

I'm interested to hear the opinions of those who voted against it.

Originally posted by ponyboy
:thumb: :thumb:

I'm interested to hear the opinions of those who voted against it.

I am guessing they all consider themselves "religious." Every argument I have heard against gay marriage centers around what is "moral", and those ideas are religion-based.

IML Gear Cream!
You guys know what really gets me, is men who want to beat and kill "faggots," but being a lesbian is OK and in fact do it in front of me please! Unless they are butch dikes then we can kill them too :rolleyes:

Hypocrites.

I'm all for it. Love is love in whatever form. They should have the same rights as anyone else.

And dg, please explain what you mean by that comment. Excuse? Er, I think you got it all wrong.. :gosh:

Originally posted by Jenny
And dg, please explain what you mean by that comment. Excuse? Er, I think you got it all wrong.. :gosh:

we hope we misunderstood ...

You guys know what really gets me, is men who want to beat and kill "faggots," but being a lesbian is OK and in fact do it in front of me please! Unless they are butch dikes then we can kill them too :rolleyes:

Hypocrites.

Exactly! I think men doing that and some men who are really homophobic might have some kind of feelings that they don't want to explore.. :rolleyes: So, they pretend it doesn't exist and tries to destroy it by abusing people belonging to that "community".

Not calling anyone gay here, so don't even go there..:p

oh God, religion discussions never go anywhere...but i'll throw in my 2 cents...i do also believe bein gay is genetic...who would choose to be? especially wit all the shit that gay people seem to have to go thru...and its not "natural" (not tryin to be rude on this point) but its not...but i have no problem wit it and if they want to be married then all the power to them...i dont know why other people feel threatened by it...thats my take

I am guessing they all consider themselves "religious." Every argument I have heard against gay marriage centers around what is "moral", and those ideas are religion-based.

Exactly why I voted against gay marriage. I'm totally conservative, and southern baptist. The bible states that gay marriages are forbidden so that's what I think and believe.

:gosh:

Then genetics is just your excuse for being straight.

Do you honestly think homosexuality is one's choice?
Absolutely!
Or should I say learned lifestyle?

Originally posted by bludevil
Exactly why I voted against gay marriage. I'm totally conservative, and southern baptist. The bible states that gay marriages are forbidden so that's what I think and believe.

Careful, it seems the crowd is tolerant of just about everything EXCEPT someone who believes homosexuality is not genetic or has a belief in the Bible.

DUCK ... it's starting all over again. :hehe:

Originally posted by Pepper
Careful, it seems the crowd is tolerant of just about everything EXCEPT someone who believes homosexuality is not genetic or has a belief in the Bible.

That's the way to take words and shove them into people's mouths! :thumb:

:rolleyes:

Back