Legend Pharmacueticals

order Arrived !

Thread: order Arrived !

Rep Points

order Arrived !

My order finally arrived and took -- days . I feel customer service could have been better . It took -- days to collect funds and a day or two afterwards to ship my products , and I had to pm a mod , admin , and reps here on IMF when receiving no reply to the e-mail I sent on the website . Ill keep you guys updated on quality of the gear when I start using it .
    Last edited by Uplifted; 05-29-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Rep Points

Here we go with you guys. Are you kidding? 23 days from China dude! You poor baby, what a scam they pulled on you. Not meeting your expectations. Read their policies before you order.

The bitching and complaining from some of you newbs, who actually get their gear, excellent and inexpensive gear mind you in a very reasonable time period and yet you still feel the need to openly post a negative comment about what looks like to me a relatively perfect transaction. Of course things occasionally happen super fast but this is life people. God dammit.... Grow up!

Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roidboy175 View Post
    My order finally arrived and took 23 days . I feel customer service could have been better . It took 14 days to collect funds and a day or two afterwards to ship my products , and I had to pm a mod , admin , and reps here on IMF when receiving no reply to the e-mail I sent on the website . Ill keep you guys updated on quality of the gear when I start using it .

Your a dick! Seriously!!! Were you not informed that the beginning of may was Labor day in China and the post was closed? Did you not see that on the website? Did you even fucking read the shipping policy? Here it is!!!!! Please find another supplier, We don't need little bitches crying that it took 3 weeks to get a pack from the otherside of the world. Enjoy your gear! Out!

Anyone who reads this, please look at what some of us reps have to deal with here. I'm using this as an example of some of these trolls who probably never did or used a correct cycle in their lives.

Shipping Policy

www.powersteroid.com provides quite fast and inexpensive delivery to most countries. Usually it takes no more than 3-4 weeks for your order to be dilivered.All orders are processed and shipped by Registered Airmail directly to you door.
    your order will be packaged discreetly for your privacy and protection.
    Once your order has been shipped, you can check you "Account" and see tracking numbers. Form this point,your product is only 20-40 days from arriving at your home or office. Please save this e-mail (shipping receipt) because in the unlikely event that your order has not arrived within 5-6 weeks,you can reply to the e-mail and our Customer Service Department will immediately rectify the situation and " reshipped".
    We follow the procedures above in order to give our customers the best of all buying experiences,and to get the product in your hands as quickly as possible.Not only do customers love our products. but they also tell us they greatly appreciate the efforts we take to get the product in their hands as quickly and discreetly as possible. Happy customers result in a good business,and we do all we can to keep our customers happy.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You know what. I wasnt going to post anything about my order but what the hell. Legend needs some props right now.

I made my order back during the sale. Sent funds which were picked up the next day. order was shipped 2 days later with tracking. Took a few days to show up on USPS and finally it says after a few more days that it is awaiting customs in Chicago. Next day, USPS says that it is being shipped back to Chicago due to an error in the address.

I emailed Anton about this and within a few hours, I got an email back saying that he was reshipping the same day. He didnt say, "lets give it a few days to see what happens" or "let me see if they send it back to me first" or "wait to see if you get a seizure letter from customs". NOPE. None of that. Simply a, "We will reship it today."

That is how you do business right there.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Uplifted View Post
    Your a dick! Seriously!!! Were you not informed that the beginning of may was Labor day in China and the post was closed? Did you not see that on the website? Did you even fucking read the shipping policy? Here it is!!!!! Please find another supplier, We don't need little bitches crying that it took 3 weeks to get a pack from the otherside of the world. Enjoy your gear! Out!

Anyone who reads this, please look at what some of us reps have to deal with here. I'm using this as an example of some of these trolls who probably never did or used a correct cycle in their lives.

Shipping Policy

www.powersteroid.com provides quite fast and inexpensive delivery to most countries. Usually it takes no more than 3-4 weeks for your order to be dilivered.All orders are processed and shipped by Registered Airmail directly to you door.
    your order will be packaged discreetly for your privacy and protection.
    Once your order has been shipped, you can check you "Account" and see tracking numbers. Form this point,your product is only 20-40 days from arriving at your home or office. Please save this e-mail (shipping receipt) because in the unlikely event that your order has not arrived within 5-6 weeks,you can reply to the e-mail and our Customer Service Department will immediately rectify the situation and " reshipped".
    We follow the procedures above in order to give our customers the best of all buying experiences,and to get the product in your hands as quickly as possible.Not only do customers love our products. but they also tell us they greatly appreciate the efforts we take to get the product in their hands as quickly and discreetly as possible. Happy customers result in a good business,and we do all we can to keep our customers happy.
    Right on bro! I simply cannot f'n believe what I read sometimes. I feel like these are f'n trolls just trying to piss me off and I'm just another hugely satisfied customer. I can't keep up with these idiots. I would love to see good sponsors just black listing any idiot first or second or whatever time customer that pulls this shit.

Who the fact post a complaint on an open forum about getting their inexpensive, quality gear on time with a completely solid transaction, however itthat satisfy the expectations of the moronic tool customer?

A few of these idiots actually think that they are posting a positive review.

I give up.

Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

My man, you couldn't have put it any better. The fact that the OP pm'd admin and a mod is even more frightning.

Here is a little homework for some. Order something legit on Ebay that ships from China and come back here and post how long it took. All while sitting on your ass Paypaling it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roidboy175 View Post
    My order finally arrived and took 23 days . I feel customer service could have been better . It took 14 days to collect funds and a day or two afterwards to ship my products , and I had to pm a mod , admin , and reps here on IMF when receiving no reply to the e-mail I sent on the website . Ill keep you guys updated on quality of the gear when I start using it .
    I can't wait to hear the comments on the results you get... Something like this -
    " I've been legend test cup and dbol for 8 weeks and only gained 40 pounds and dropped 20% body fat. I think the gear is underdosed or just weak. I think I'm gonna up my test and see what happens. Ill let you Bros know how it goes. Don't order yet until I know for sure they are legit. " roidboy

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

BigJim is right on! I placed an order and paid on may 20, my order came today.... great communication with anton ( excellent customer service thanks anton)

Roidboy has no clue 9 days from china, with customs , etc, etc etc.... unreal! Thank you ANTON!
    Everything in moderation... including moderation!
    ― Julia Child

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by newmass View Post
    BigJim is right on! I placed an order and paid on may 20, my order came today.... great communication with anton ( excellent customer service thanks anton)

Roidboy has no clue 9 days from china, with customs , etc, etc etc.... unreal! Thank you ANTON!
    Hey Newmass no talk of specific TA's bro. Come on man.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was so excited I lost my head
    Everything in moderation... including moderation!
    ― Julia Child