• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Greatwhitepeptides

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sold me mouth wash. I paid $105 for bunk products. Tried to contact them but no dice. At least I have good mouth wash. I got tada and albuterol. Melonotan ii and a few others.

Wow, your getting nothing outta anything you bought??

Well thats all I need to hear. I had someone rec them to me for their GHRP & Mod 1-29 and they swore by it! But when I hear this and that they were bunk no way am I buying. You shouldnt ever have to hear that someone got bunk.

You would think they would at least provide good tada cause thats one thing you can def tell is fake right away. With everything else its debatable cause you have to wait so long to see results and everything from diet,rest and training play key factors in how you look and feel. But with tada, take the right dose and I dont care if you are eating right, sleeping right or training right, your gonna get the results you expect! So you would think that they would sell legit tada. Just hearing that the tada is no good is all you need to know about this company.

And if course they never answer my emails, no phone number, and I am really fucking pissed.

Never had and problem with them. My rats get rock hard boners from their tada. They sweat bullets on gwp T3.

Sorry yours ain't right but mines always g2g from them. I wouldn't bash too hard

Except they sold me $105 worth of shit.

IML Gear Cream!
They are who I use for everything, I did buy some PT 141 and the head rat and his bitch tried, it was shit.

What did you dose the MT2 at?
.5mg should be more than enough to know if it's the real thing...you'd know by the tentpole in your shorts...

Actually, everything you bought should give you noticeable results fairly quickly.
Sorry to hear you got taken.

I've heard of a bad batch of RC just like there can be a bad batch of AAS raws but bad batches of 2 RC and a peptide at the same time...more likely someone is just selling snake oil at this point...they were a decent company.
I'm glad I switched to CEM. Sure a bit more spendy but high quality and accurate dosing from one batch to the nest keep me coming back for more...for my research needs, of course.

I am thinking of just getting a chargeback

I used their tada and isotrentonin . Tada worked was a little weak but definitely worked . The isotrentonin definitely cleared my back up. It was a pretty big difference .

Or tell my credit card company that I didn't receive anything listed.

Two common reasons for reversals or chargebacks are:

A buyer's credit card number is stolen and used fraudulently

A buyer makes a purchase, but believes that the seller failed to fulfill their side of the agreement (e.g. did not ship the item, shipped an item that was very different from the seller's description, or the item was damaged when the buyer received it).

I guess this could be a game changer if the peptide companies continue to sent crap.

IML Gear Cream!
I work with CC companies everyday and it's a pretty stringent process. It's almost like a court preceeding where both sides are listened to and a decision is made. Arbitration is the name of the process. I think if you tell them or show them that they aren't willing to make it right or non responsive you should be successful.

Heard many mixed things about great white

Back