Join Now!

What is your favorite strain of MJ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

What is your favorite strain of MJ?

Weed is 100% legal in my state and the number of strains is mind numbingly overwhelming.

I'm looking for feedback on a nice potent higher end weed. What strains do you guys like?

A friend of mine likes old school sour diesel. Any other recommendations?

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Afghan Kush, heavy indica dominant. High cbd ratio, great for sleep, muscle spasms, stress, back pain.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/200295-SFW-s-AbaXen-Journal-A-Summer-Blast
    $100 MINIMUM ORDER. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150! DISCOUNT CODE = freeship15
    ORDERS OVER $250 AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN $250 IN FREE PRODUCTS!
    ANY ORDER CONTAINING 1 BOTTLE OF A BLEND GETS FREE SHIPPING!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SFW View Post
    Afghan Kush, heavy indica dominant. High cbd ratio, great for sleep, muscle spasms, stress, back pain.
    This

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Whatever the dealers got.. I can't smoke any at all right now though. My anxiety is high enough with this tren, once I smoke a bit I go into panic mode.

U mad?

Rep Points

I like any indicas for at the house or hanging out, and sativas if Im going for a hike or doing something active outdoors. Havent got to smoke in over a year tho.. Definitely miss it.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Never been a weed guy...but the guys I know who do like white widow or one called AK-47....not sure what that translates too...but it is a firearm...so maybe a good one for you HI...

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Never been a weed guy...but the guys I know who do like white widow or one called AK-47....not sure what that translates too...but it is a firearm...so maybe a good one for you HI...
    This too

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

its illegal in Australia and i would never even consider .........

jk lolz

but if Charlie ever came downunder i would buy a pound and hire him a 19yr old hooker from singapore nicnamed hoover.....
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Griffith View Post

jk lolz

but if Charlie ever came downunder i would buy a pound and hire him a 19yr old hooker from singapore nicnamed hoover.....
    Lmfaoo fukn love this dude

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

jk lolz

...one of these days, when I can sneak out the house [unnoticed by wifey] for a few months, & thx Griff because my wife has a broken vacuum cleaner.....I'll need that hooker.....we'll stop by Azza's cave & see what's up..... lol

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

..Both 'Blue Dream' & 'Sour diesel'... have a great mix of sativa & indica.... a strong head high[dreamy-narco] & gives you a long nod[deep sleep]....

.. truth is, there's tons of different weed's out there that will FUCK YOU UP !!!

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I like it all. I have never smoked weed that I didn't like.
    Fucking Determined!

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Some great strains have been posted up, I'm a big fan of Indicas..Purple Kush, Purpe Gorilla, White widow all great strains that'll make you taste colors.

But I also enjoy hybrids like White fire, SVG kush. And Sativa's like Sweet tooth and skywalker. But for my ptsd the heavy indicas do the job.

I like Kelju, have enjoyed just about every strain I ever smoked!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronAddict View Post
    Some great strains have been posted up, I'm a big fan of Indicas..Purple Kush, Purpe Gorilla, White widow all great strains that'll make you taste colors.

But I also enjoy hybrids like White fire, SVG kush. And Sativa's like Sweet tooth and skywalker. But for my ptsd the heavy indicas do the job.

I like Kelju, have enjoyed just about every strain I ever smoked!
    And of course this =)

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Fyi...I did eat one of those brownies once...didnt get the warning not to eat it all..idk if you can OD on weed ...but I was close...lol...felt like death...

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fyi...I did eat one of those brownies once...didnt get the warning not to eat it all..idk if you can OD on weed ...but I was close...lol...felt like death...
    I hear you there. I have a friend who runs a dispensary and he would give me edibles and stuff. He once gave me a handful of medicated jolly ranchers, and I thought I'd eat those on the golf course.

Anyway, ate 1 didn't do anything, so i ate another and my stomach got so upset and sour, I can't even think of those anymore without my stomach getting sour. Kinda like when you get too drunk on Vodka or something, and you get that queasy feeling just smelling the stuff.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I hear you there. I have a friend who runs a dispensary and he would give me edibles and stuff. He once gave me a handful of medicated jolly ranchers, and I thought I'd eat those on the golf course.

Anyway, ate 1 didn't do anything, so i ate another and my stomach got so upset and sour, I can't even think of those anymore without my stomach getting sour. Kinda like when you get too drunk on Vodka or something, and you get that queasy feeling just smelling the stuff.
    Edibles are seriously fucking strong.

After a few times of using these 10 mg lozenges I figured I would try a higher dose. This was a big fucking mistake. I took 20 mg, so basically these two small lozenges or 2 doses. I felt it pretty good, within an hour or so I was wasted. 2 hours later I could barely walk. I was absolutely f'ing hammered. My speech was slurred, and I thought I was going to pass out. It felt like I drank a liter of Tequila. I was tanked for about 5 hours. Holy smokes it was unreal.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Edibles are seriously fucking strong.

After a few times of using these 10 mg lozenges I figured I would try a higher dose. This was a big fucking mistake. I took 20 mg, so basically these two small lozenges or 2 doses. I felt it pretty good, within an hour or so I was wasted. 2 hours later I could barely walk. I was absolutely f'ing hammered. My speech was slurred, and I thought I was going to pass out. It felt like I drank a liter of Tequila. I was tanked for about 5 hours. Holy smokes it was unreal.
    That actually sounds pretty fun!

Someday we should burn one and we can even invite that prince guy, too.

Oh, and another strain that tastes real good and is stoney for a hybrid, 'Ron Bergundy'.

Yeah, Ron Bergundy, some good stuff.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Done the same lol. Yes u can OD of weed by eating it only

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I saw Jesus with glowing red eyes once and his disciples flanking him after eating a funky cookie, I've done just about every hallucinogen out there but never had a religious icon appear to me, grower probably played gospel music to his plants everyday is all I could think of...
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    I saw Jesus with glowing red eyes once and his disciples flanking him after eating a funky cookie, I've done just about every hallucinogen out there but never had a religious icon appear to me, grower probably played gospel music to his plants everyday is all I could think of...
    Hahaha

Rep Points

Blue dream, purple kush, OG Kush. These have great body effects for my insomnia. Relaxing too.
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    FASTEST T/A TIME, HIGHEST QUALITY GEAR AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
    WWW.LEVRAM.US

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I dont smoke. Never have , probably never will....
    But this is pretty cool
    http://thejointblog.com/homicides-52...-sales-denver/

I wonder if the crime rates would drop even more if steroids and other drugs would be legal...

Rep Points

The PURP

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Just placed an order for this herb, a hybrid (Purple Diamond) Girl Scout Cookies "High Times Winner 2013" -30.71%

*Best quality girl scout you will ever see* -THC:30.71% -CBD 7.2% -CBN 1.9% "Most powerful batch yet 5/12/14" -Genetics: F1 Durban Poison x Cherry Kush x OG Kush x GDP -This batch came out so pure the true purple came out and looks more like a blue that was sugar coated with diamonds. It is SUPER HEAVY and will couch lock you. GSC is the 2013 High Times Magazine Winner. Mainly because of the smooth and succulent taste. Girl Scout Cookies (sometimes called Thin Mints) is a Indica leaning hybrid of OG Kush, Durban Poison, Cherry Kush, and Grand Daddy Purple. Has an earthy and chocolate smell, and it has a smooth smoke with hints of mint, cherry, and cocoa. These buds are covered in trichomes and are a powerful medication good for pain while not putting you to sleep. This batch is a perfect indoor grow with fat sticky rock buds.

Hasn't arrived yet but will be here shortly, looking forward to this cause this guy has Killer herb!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Just placed an order for this herb, a hybrid (Purple Diamond) Girl Scout Cookies "High Times Winner 2013" -30.71%

*Best quality girl scout you will ever see* -THC:30.71% -CBD 7.2% -CBN 1.9% "Most powerful batch yet 5/12/14" -Genetics: F1 Durban Poison x Cherry Kush x OG Kush x GDP -This batch came out so pure the true purple came out and looks more like a blue that was sugar coated with diamonds. It is SUPER HEAVY and will couch lock you. GSC is the 2013 High Times Magazine Winner. Mainly because of the smooth and succulent taste. Girl Scout Cookies (sometimes called Thin Mints) is a Indica leaning hybrid of OG Kush, Durban Poison, Cherry Kush, and Grand Daddy Purple. Has an earthy and chocolate smell, and it has a smooth smoke with hints of mint, cherry, and cocoa. These buds are covered in trichomes and are a powerful medication good for pain while not putting you to sleep. This batch is a perfect indoor grow with fat sticky rock buds.

Hasn't arrived yet but will be here shortly, looking forward to this cause this guy has Killer herb!
    Omgggg.....beautiful....love th is shit

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AvA182 View Post
    Omgggg.....beautiful....love th is shit
    Very, very stoney for a hybrid, and the taste and smell is just marvelous. And soo sticky too, very hard to roll, gotta use the bong.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Very, very stoney for a hybrid, and the taste and smell is just marvelous. And soo sticky too, very hard to roll, gotta use the bong.
    Yummmm

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i once took a quart to china with me, was insane getting high in a country where they will shoot u for a quart.....

when i was in taiwan in 1993 i think it was, there was an american who got caught with a quart in his shoe at the airport and they fucken sentenced him to 24 years in a military prison.........that was enough to be shot then but they wouldnt shoot an American

24 years ffs....he must have really loved his weed....
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i once took a quart to china with me, was insane getting high in a country where they will shoot u for a quart.....

when i was in taiwan in 1993 i think it was, there was an american who got caught with a quart in his shoe at the airport and they fucken sentenced him to 24 years in a military prison.........that was enough to be shot then but they wouldnt shoot an American

24 years ffs....he must have really loved his weed....
    Holy shitt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast