• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is your favorite strain of MJ?

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Weed is 100% legal in my state and the number of strains is mind numbingly overwhelming.

I'm looking for feedback on a nice potent higher end weed. What strains do you guys like?

A friend of mine likes old school sour diesel. Any other recommendations?

Afghan Kush, heavy indica dominant. High cbd ratio, great for sleep, muscle spasms, stress, back pain.

Never been a weed guy...but the guys I know who do like white widow or one called AK-47....not sure what that translates too...but it is a firearm...so maybe a good one for you HI...

its illegal in Australia and i would never even consider .........:roflmao:

jk lolz

but if Charlie ever came downunder i would buy a pound and hire him a 19yr old hooker from singapore nicnamed hoover.....

..Both 'Blue Dream' & 'Sour diesel'... have a great mix of sativa & indica.... a strong head high[dreamy-narco] & gives you a long nod[deep sleep]....

.. truth is, there's tons of different weed's out there that will FUCK YOU UP !!!

I like it all. I have never smoked weed that I didn't like.

Some great strains have been posted up, I'm a big fan of Indicas..Purple Kush, Purpe Gorilla, White widow all great strains that'll make you taste colors.

But I also enjoy hybrids like White fire, SVG kush. And Sativa's like Sweet tooth and skywalker. But for my ptsd the heavy indicas do the job.

I like Kelju, have enjoyed just about every strain I ever smoked!

Fyi...I did eat one of those brownies once...didnt get the warning not to eat it all..idk if you can OD on weed ...but I was close...lol...felt like death...

Fyi...I did eat one of those brownies once...didnt get the warning not to eat it all..idk if you can OD on weed ...but I was close...lol...felt like death...

I hear you there. I have a friend who runs a dispensary and he would give me edibles and stuff. He once gave me a handful of medicated jolly ranchers, and I thought I'd eat those on the golf course.

Anyway, ate 1 didn't do anything, so i ate another and my stomach got so upset and sour, I can't even think of those anymore without my stomach getting sour. Kinda like when you get too drunk on Vodka or something, and you get that queasy feeling just smelling the stuff.

Blue dream, purple kush, OG Kush. These have great body effects for my insomnia. Relaxing too.

Done the same lol. Yes u can OD of weed by eating it only

jk lolz

but if Charlie ever came downunder i would buy a pound and hire him a 19yr old hooker from singapore nicnamed hoover.....

Lmfaoo fukn love this dude

Never been a weed guy...but the guys I know who do like white widow or one called AK-47....not sure what that translates too...but it is a firearm...so maybe a good one for you HI...

This too

Some great strains have been posted up, I'm a big fan of Indicas..Purple Kush, Purpe Gorilla, White widow all great strains that'll make you taste colors.

But I also enjoy hybrids like White fire, SVG kush. And Sativa's like Sweet tooth and skywalker. But for my ptsd the heavy indicas do the job.

I like Kelju, have enjoyed just about every strain I ever smoked!

And of course this =)

Just placed an order for this herb, a hybrid (Purple Diamond) Girl Scout Cookies "High Times Winner 2013" -30.71%

large_gsc.JPG

*Best quality girl scout you will ever see* -THC:30.71% -CBD 7.2% -CBN 1.9% "Most powerful batch yet 5/12/14" -Genetics: F1 Durban Poison x Cherry Kush x OG Kush x GDP -This batch came out so pure the true purple came out and looks more like a blue that was sugar coated with diamonds. It is SUPER HEAVY and will couch lock you. GSC is the 2013 High Times Magazine Winner. Mainly because of the smooth and succulent taste. Girl Scout Cookies (sometimes called Thin Mints) is a Indica leaning hybrid of OG Kush, Durban Poison, Cherry Kush, and Grand Daddy Purple. Has an earthy and chocolate smell, and it has a smooth smoke with hints of mint, cherry, and cocoa. These buds are covered in trichomes and are a powerful medication good for pain while not putting you to sleep. This batch is a perfect indoor grow with fat sticky rock buds.

Hasn't arrived yet but will be here shortly, looking forward to this cause this guy has Killer herb!

I like any indicas for at the house or hanging out, and sativas if Im going for a hike or doing something active outdoors. Havent got to smoke in over a year tho.. Definitely miss it.

Just placed an order for this herb, a hybrid (Purple Diamond) Girl Scout Cookies "High Times Winner 2013" -30.71%

large_gsc.JPG

*Best quality girl scout you will ever see* -THC:30.71% -CBD 7.2% -CBN 1.9% "Most powerful batch yet 5/12/14" -Genetics: F1 Durban Poison x Cherry Kush x OG Kush x GDP -This batch came out so pure the true purple came out and looks more like a blue that was sugar coated with diamonds. It is SUPER HEAVY and will couch lock you. GSC is the 2013 High Times Magazine Winner. Mainly because of the smooth and succulent taste. Girl Scout Cookies (sometimes called Thin Mints) is a Indica leaning hybrid of OG Kush, Durban Poison, Cherry Kush, and Grand Daddy Purple. Has an earthy and chocolate smell, and it has a smooth smoke with hints of mint, cherry, and cocoa. These buds are covered in trichomes and are a powerful medication good for pain while not putting you to sleep. This batch is a perfect indoor grow with fat sticky rock buds.

Hasn't arrived yet but will be here shortly, looking forward to this cause this guy has Killer herb!

Omgggg.....beautiful....love th is shit

IML Gear Cream!
i once took a quart to china with me, was insane getting high in a country where they will shoot u for a quart.....

when i was in taiwan in 1993 i think it was, there was an american who got caught with a quart in his shoe at the airport and they fucken sentenced him to 24 years in a military prison.........that was enough to be shot then but they wouldnt shoot an American

24 years ffs....he must have really loved his weed....

jk lolz

...one of these days, when I can sneak out the house [unnoticed by wifey] for a few months, & thx Griff because my wife has a broken vacuum cleaner.....I'll need that hooker.....we'll stop by Azza's cave & see what's up..... lol

i once took a quart to china with me, was insane getting high in a country where they will shoot u for a quart.....

when i was in taiwan in 1993 i think it was, there was an american who got caught with a quart in his shoe at the airport and they fucken sentenced him to 24 years in a military prison.........that was enough to be shot then but they wouldnt shoot an American

24 years ffs....he must have really loved his weed....

Holy shitt

When i did smoke some 21 years ago i enjoyed me some Hawaiian gold, African red, Lambs breath, and skunk

Who can smoke everyday? I became a passive, lethargic retard. The Terrence McKenna method is the key. Once or twice a month, in massive amounts, until its nearly a hallucinogenic trip.

I saw Jesus with glowing red eyes once and his disciples flanking him after eating a funky cookie, I've done just about every hallucinogen out there but never had a religious icon appear to me, grower probably played gospel music to his plants everyday is all I could think of...

Who can smoke everyday? I became a passive, lethargic retard. The Terrence McKenna method is the key. Once or twice a month, in massive amounts, until its nearly a hallucinogenic trip.

my last bender i got so fucken stoned i was sitting in the rain, in my kitchen......i thought ants were crawling all over me......2006 i guess it was.....then i got tired of going through life happy with more money than i could spend so i got married......

I saw Jesus with glowing red eyes once and his disciples flanking him after eating a funky cookie, I've done just about every hallucinogen out there but never had a religious icon appear to me, grower probably played gospel music to his plants everyday is all I could think of...

Hahaha

my last bender i got so fucken stoned i was sitting in the rain, in my kitchen......i thought ants were crawling all over me......2006 i guess it was.....then i got tired of going through life happy with more money than i could spend so i got married......

Lollll I can't say that was the best idea altho idk if this was sarcastic

Back