• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

8 weeks out- wide waist!

Miss Muscles

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so I'm 8 weeks out from my show and getting crazy lean upper body. (Of course, it always leans out first) Then I deal with these damn legs and ass that hold onto every shred of bodyfat it can..... Ugh... But another problem I'm having is my waistline. It's not thick or has that distended look and the skin is thinning out but my problem is the width of my waist. Is there anything I can do to narrow it some? I've been working to widen my lats and get my legs bigger in order to create the appearance of a more narrow waist but feel there's something else I could do. Any advice is appreciated!!
Kind Regards!

Is this new for you? Have you prepped before and it's been small?

Helios...

Idk some kind of topical fat burner? Kinda sounds genetic to me post up some pics

I had the same issue. For me it came down to getting leaner. Would be so cool to pick and choose which pockets of bf to take! Heck, you guys probably know a way based on tl's post.

Good luck to you on your show! Very exciting.

Wtf?? Trying to post pics but it's not letting me attach.. I might be a tard.. hang on.

For fat spot reduction helios is they way to go. If your holding a little extra water in an area preparation H will do well

Wtf?? Trying to post pics but it's not letting me attach.. I might be a tard.. hang on.

You have to reduce the size of the pic to below 1.95mb or something.

To post a larger pic, you can also go to a photo hosting site like www.tinypic.com, upload your pic and then copy/paste the link it generates for forums and just paste it into your post like regular text.

RE: narrow waist - a couple comments:

1) At 8 weeks out, particularly if this is your first time doing this, a lot of changes happen the last 2 months. For starters, STICK TO YOUR PROGRAM! Don't get frustrated and start deviating - it takes time for you body to accommodate all the changes underway, and as mentioned above, you can't pick and choose how your body naturally deposits fat. Women tend to hold a larger concentration of fat cells in the waist / hips / thighs. Just keep doing what you are doing. If you need to up the cardio or tweak the diet, do it.

2) Work on your posing - you didn't mention what competition category you are doing - but changing your posing to variations that will minimize the width of your waist. And also generally be sure that you are always standing long and lean. If you are feeling your posture improve as you're training and leaning out, that goes a long way towards being aware of your abs / back muscles engaging. Maybe even incorporate some yoga for general "elongation'.

3) Many competitors these days are incorporating a SQUEEM into their protocol.(http://www.herroom.com/Squeem-26C-P...evice=c&network=g&matchtype=&utm_campaign=pla) You can google more for its use or finding a different price.

4) Topical stuff:
- Helios were mentioned - to my knowledge this isn't an OTC product so you're dipping a little into the seedy underbelly of controlled substances, being an injectable combo of yohimbine HCl and clen. I haven't looked recently, but I'd bet there are sponsors here with it.
- Here's a topical fat burner I've used in the past, also yohimbine-based: http://www.theafstore.com/product.php?productid=34&cat=5&bestseller=Y
- Preparation H - this is an old model trick that is really a very short-term thing you might do the last couple days prior to a show since I think its really just tightening up your skin some - not actual fat burning.

5) Reiterating the importance of focus on your diet before getting really sidetracked looking for different drugs or quicky fixes to address this. Time and continued conditioning towards your target date will produce many changes that you won't see until near showtime. Competition prep is not about looking great any other time than the 3 minutes you are on stage, so its important to not get impatient or pre-fuck yourself by wanting a stage look before you have allowed your body the time to get there.

I had great results with using prep h fairly continuly for a few weeks. I'd put it on before cardio, and at night I'd put it on and wrap my abdomen with cellophane wrap and sleep with it on but as said above and as I said it's great for water reduction, not fat. Good luck

IML Gear Cream!
Sassy69 I would probably kiss you straight on the mouth if I could! Thank you for taking the time to reply in such depth! This will be my 5th show. 2nd national show in physique. I placed 5th in my class last year at my first national show but looking back on pics I see my symmetry is off due to my waist being kinda wide. not fat, just wide. If I can figure out the pic thing I'll post a couple that I had intended to earlier. I've never heard of the helios but will check it out. Not even so much looking at a drug but more so some type of exercise that will pull the waistline in. More core I suppose. Yes, the last weeks is the mind-fuck stage so I need to chill and let the changes happen. Thank you all for the input!!

Side note, I thought the Preparation H of today wasn't the same as back in the day. different formula... I'll check that out too.. Also, I had to have a hysterectomy last year and feel that I'm having difficulty pulling my abs in like I used to be able to do.

Google about contest prep and the Squeem thing too. Shit works. The worst you can do is try it. But I think, like the prep H, its a very short-lived thing if you don't keep at it consistently. I know its a mainstay for all the Bikini girls.

Side note, I thought the Preparation H of today wasn't the same as back in the day. different formula... I'll check that out too.. Also, I had to have a hysterectomy last year and feel that I'm having difficulty pulling my abs in like I used to be able to do.

Correct ....the new brand name prep-H isnt the same and won't work like the old brand ... But in many large grocery chains that have own brand like items for lower cost you can still get old formula prep-H..its just not name brand but has the old ingredients....

Back