IronMag Research Chems


Humantropin bd hgh soon on stock..sale price!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 39
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    Humantropin bd hgh soon on stock..sale price!

    Hey guys..maybe maybe i will get this week that product back on stock..i am happy,if i will get it i will made 5 days offer only for start..if i will get it i will post it..i reserved 500 kits... Already got reserved 120 kits..
    if i will get it..i will post offer ..
    Wp

  2. #2
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,204
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Great rHGH! Good to hear!



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  3. #3
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    AvA182's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    391
    Rep Points
    62438210

    Whats the offer guna be how bout anouce it now =)

  4. #4
    Registered User
    strongman760's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    7543026

    Let me know buddy you know how bad I wanted this a while back.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    i still wait info my pharmacy shipper got it..i wait pic..when i got info,i will post VIP offer that all will love it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    heavy tell guys how good is that HGH..also price and tell and Mike Arnold and some other VIP guru here for sure..i also love it..i cant wait to see pic its really ready.

  7. #7
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,204
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The BD GH tested well on serum testing. Good GH for sure.



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  8. #8
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Points
    115168108

    I have test it eaither works great, but but its quite pricey for my small pockets.
    FCBARCELONA

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    i am still waiting pic to see hgh is ready so i can make sale for 5 days.

  10. #10
    NO LIMITS
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Points
    705330698

    IM protocol was followed perfectly, the numbers are undeniable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    XxGetLeanxX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    3004402

    sounds delicious!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Points
    115168108

    authentic product and 100% genuine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FCBARCELONA

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Serious question. Why is this gh superior to lets say Genotropin pharm gh that is the same price? Please don't say most Genos are fake because mine are 100% real.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Serious question. Why is this gh superior to lets say Genotropin pharm gh that is the same price? Please don't say most Genos are fake because mine are 100% real.
    As a matter of fact I'd be willing to send someone a free pen to test if you would send them a free kit to test? Then we will know the truth. Fair?

  15. #15
    Super Human
    1HungLo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,797
    Rep Points
    320345371

    I'll volunteer for the testing.

  16. #16
    tarmac terrorist
    cube789's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,819
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    As a matter of fact I'd be willing to send someone a free pen to test if you would send them a free kit to test? Then we will know the truth. Fair?

  17. #17
    NO LIMITS
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Points
    705330698

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Serious question. Why is this gh superior to lets say Genotropin pharm gh that is the same price? Please don't say most Genos are fake because mine are 100% real.
    I've never tried genos, but I have used USA pharmacy HGH. Are genos available now?
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I've never tried genos, but I have used USA pharmacy HGH. Are genos available now?
    Will be very shortly, en route.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Points
    115168108

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Serious question. Why is this gh superior to lets say Genotropin pharm gh that is the same price? Please don't say most Genos are fake because mine are 100% real.
    Because we can trace and verify the origin of product in this case its made by BRITISHDRAGON.COM that isnt a case with your Geno there is no anyway to proof that is legit and authentic Pfizer GH.
    FCBARCELONA

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    Because we can trace and verify the origin of product in this case its made by BRITISHDRAGON.COM that isnt a case with your Geno there is no anyway to proof that is legit and authentic Pfizer GH.
    Oh so is BD a pharmacy? Because those are pharmacy prices. If so please let me know how I can get a script for humantropin. Lets stop playing games here I can see your BS a mile away. Playing off members like we are dumb. Where is this BD lab btw? I want the address. If it is a licensed lab no one should have an issue providing me one.

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Points
    115168108

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Oh so is BD a pharmacy? Because those are pharmacy prices. If so please let me know how I can get a script for humantropin. Lets stop playing games here I can see your BS a mile away. Playing off members like we are dumb. Where is this BD lab btw? I want the address. If it is a licensed lab no one should have an issue providing me one.
    Subcontracted product is it complicate for you?? Ask some labs like alpha-pharma what does it means !!
    FCBARCELONA

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    tl0311's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NCA
    Posts
    713
    Rep Points
    97941393

    Did I hear testing? I'd even test another sponsors seros, that I have already
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    Subcontracted product is it complicate for you?? Ask some labs like alpha-pharma what does it means !!
    English complicated for you? You and WP sound a lot alike.

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Quote Originally Posted by tl0311 View Post
    Did I hear testing? I'd even test another sponsors seros, that I have already
    If WP provides his gh I will provide a geno but its probably in his best interest not to. The cost is about the same and his are just a very good generic.

  25. #25
    Team RamRod
    MODERATOR
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,673
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    English complicated for you? You and WP sound a lot alike.

    This is a pointless battle you'll never win. They've kept telling themselves over and over that they're not a UGL they actually believe it now.

    http://ironmagresearch.com

    Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

  26. #26
    vv MINE!!
    skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Flip Side
    Posts
    3,435
    Rep Points
    589964807

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    This is a pointless battle you'll never win. They've kept telling themselves over and over that they're not a UGL they actually believe it now.

    Im repping you after a reload for sure.
    Skinny is a fictional character. All post are entertainment only.

    AY's the bees knees

  27. #27
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    If WP provides his gh I will provide a geno but its probably in his best interest not to. The cost is about the same and his are just a very good generic.

    be fair and stop BS products i sale and sale your hgh you sale riptropin! come on..be nice..did i ever talk shit about hgs you sale,etc..

    but what about all other gear you get from me was good? you always like it a lot!

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post

    be fair and stop BS products i sale and sale your hgh you sale riptropin! come on..be nice..did i ever talk shit about hgs you sale,etc..

    but what about all other gear you get from me was good? you always like it a lot!
    Your gear is great! I will not dispute that at all and not here to cause trouble just stating the facts, you're not pharm grade.

  29. #29
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    tl0311's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NCA
    Posts
    713
    Rep Points
    97941393

    Well whenever you want to do the taste testers challenge pet me know
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

  30. #30
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Points
    115168108

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    you're not pharm grade.
    Ok fella we believe you and your Geno is genuine !!!
    FCBARCELONA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hgh humantropin sale! Buy 2 get 1 free! 7 days limit!
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 03:16 PM
  2. Few more kits hgh humantropin on stock!!!! Be fast!
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2013, 06:11 PM
  3. Hgh humantropin price go up!
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-30-2013, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->