• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Humantropin bd hgh soon on stock..sale price!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys..maybe maybe i will get this week that product back on stock..i am happy,if i will get it i will made 5 days offer only for start..if i will get it i will post it..i reserved 500 kits... Already got reserved 120 kits..;)
if i will get it..i will post offer ..
Wp

Great rHGH! Good to hear!

Whats the offer guna be how bout anouce it now =)

Let me know buddy you know how bad I wanted this a while back.

i still wait info my pharmacy shipper got it..i wait pic..when i got info,i will post VIP offer that all will love it.

heavy tell guys how good is that HGH..also price and tell and Mike Arnold and some other VIP guru here for sure..i also love it..i cant wait to see pic its really ready.

The BD GH tested well on serum testing. Good GH for sure.

I have test it eaither works great, but but its quite pricey for my small pockets.

authentic product and 100% genuine.

Attachments

• humantropin BD.JPG
    humantropin BD.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 19
Serious question. Why is this gh superior to lets say Genotropin pharm gh that is the same price? Please don't say most Genos are fake because mine are 100% real.

Serious question. Why is this gh superior to lets say Genotropin pharm gh that is the same price? Please don't say most Genos are fake because mine are 100% real.

As a matter of fact I'd be willing to send someone a free pen to test if you would send them a free kit to test? Then we will know the truth. Fair?

I'll volunteer for the testing.

As a matter of fact I'd be willing to send someone a free pen to test if you would send them a free kit to test? Then we will know the truth. Fair?

h7990BEBA

Because we can trace and verify the origin of product in this case its made by BRITISHDRAGON.COM that isnt a case with your Geno there is no anyway to proof that is legit and authentic Pfizer GH.

Because we can trace and verify the origin of product in this case its made by BRITISHDRAGON.COM that isnt a case with your Geno there is no anyway to proof that is legit and authentic Pfizer GH.

Oh so is BD a pharmacy? Because those are pharmacy prices. If so please let me know how I can get a script for humantropin. Lets stop playing games here I can see your BS a mile away. Playing off members like we are dumb. Where is this BD lab btw? I want the address. If it is a licensed lab no one should have an issue providing me one.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh so is BD a pharmacy? Because those are pharmacy prices. If so please let me know how I can get a script for humantropin. Lets stop playing games here I can see your BS a mile away. Playing off members like we are dumb. Where is this BD lab btw? I want the address. If it is a licensed lab no one should have an issue providing me one.

Subcontracted product is it complicate for you?? Ask some labs like alpha-pharma what does it means !!

Did I hear testing? I'd even test another sponsors seros, that I have already

Did I hear testing? I'd even test another sponsors seros, that I have already

If WP provides his gh I will provide a geno but its probably in his best interest not to. The cost is about the same and his are just a very good generic.

This is a pointless battle you'll never win. They've kept telling themselves over and over that they're not a UGL they actually believe it now.

Im repping you after a reload for sure.:winkfinger:

If WP provides his gh I will provide a geno but its probably in his best interest not to. The cost is about the same and his are just a very good generic.

be fair and stop BS products i sale and sale your hgh you sale riptropin! come on..be nice..did i ever talk shit about hgs you sale,etc..

but what about all other gear you get from me was good? you always like it a lot!

be fair and stop BS products i sale and sale your hgh you sale riptropin! come on..be nice..did i ever talk shit about hgs you sale,etc..

but what about all other gear you get from me was good? you always like it a lot!

Your gear is great! I will not dispute that at all and not here to cause trouble just stating the facts, you're not pharm grade.

Well whenever you want to do the taste testers challenge pet me know

Anyone saying British Dragon is pharma grade is just jonesing for free gear
Its just good clean ugl gear. That's it.

Wp would get a lot more business if he was just straight up honest about things.
He's got nothing to hide, its good gear, no argument there.

Back