• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mast E #2

bdad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently running 750 test EW, and 600 mast e EW. I love this compound, I want to up the dose but have not decided which route. What is the highest mast dosage without harsh sides you guys have ran????

1. Keep test the same and up mast E to 800- 1g a week.
2. Lower test and up mast slighly no more than 800 EW.
3. Keep test the same and just up mast to 800 EW. This is the way I'm leaning​

if your getting good results dont up it, you will increase chances of sides

I assume you have low BF?
How long have you been running the Mast E?
Are you having any DHT sides? Shedding/hair loss is the big one with Masteron. Prostate issues as well but may not be noticeable until several weeks in.

if your getting good results dont up it, you will increase chances of sides

Thanks bro good point, just really wanted to see what this mast would allow me to accomplish.

I assume you have low BF?
How long have you been running the Mast E?
Are you having any DHT sides? Shedding/hair loss is the big one with Masteron. Prostate issues as well but may not be noticeable until several weeks in.

Not really probably 10-12 is what I would guess from looking at pictures maybe higher, but still vascularity, libido, and aggresion is ridiculous I'm loving it. I've been running the mast e for six weeks, I also ran the first 3 weeks at 100 MWF. DHT sides no more that usuall, that is what has kept me away until now. I also take propecia EOD while on and use Nizoral E3D while on. Also taking 12.5 stane EOD.

Last edited:
Back