• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Archie bunker knew how bad democrats were

Archie was 100% right go figure

...cricket sounds...

Great thread man, keep'em coming! Make sure to keep bumping it, maybe someone will seriously reply.

Archie was 100% right go figure

so that's why the long term red states rank at the bottom for just about everything?

even the high GDP red states rank in the bottom 50% for per capita and household income! LMAO

and you don't even want to bring up education and health care data, because it doesn't get any better there either...

Yep, you're right!

An ignorant racist ?

I don't get it, what's new!

Yes crotchety old men haven't changed much in 1000's of years, biggest thing holding humanity back.

Yes crotchety old men haven't changed much in 1000's of years, biggest thing holding humanity back.

that an voluntary ignorance which is inexcusable in the Information Age

Have any of you actually watched All In the Family?
It was one of the most liberal shows EVER produced for mainstream television.
As "conservative" as the character of Archie Bunker was (and as hated as Carroll O'Connor was for his portrayal of the character) the show dealt with very progressively liberal themes.
The man was one of the most outspoken liberals in the entertainment industry. That changed a bit after his adopted son died of a drug overdose.

I'm mainly a conservative myself.
I believe we should use, protect and defend all of our rights but neither side of the aisle seems to want to do so.

But the conservatives have a poor track record IMO in areas like 1st, 4th and 5th amendment rights.
Just like liberals with their 2nd amendment issues...among others.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a happy medium of those who would stand up for ALL of our rights.
Who says there should be give and take...our rights should not ever be negotiable.

Rant over, for now...

Back