• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

same IP address

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
theCaptn'
Griffith
AzzA

I mean same postal code,
at least AzzA is the only one of them that is honest with himself.......:coffee:

Last edited:
attachment.php

i pledge a box of kleenex and $10 to help red save up for an elite membership, because according to him he isnt a pathetic leach like azza....

Attachments

• TissueBox-800.jpg
    TissueBox-800.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 116
thank you houseboy, will you have to ask your wife for the ten dollars or will you blow a homeless guy to get it......:coffee:

thank you houseboy, will you have to ask your wife for the ten dollars or will you blow a homeless guy to get it......:coffee:

see.....u have options and still u cant afford the membership.......its not much dude.....you broke assed old fool

I'll donate a dollar to this cause. Maybe once that jew Prince is rich enough he'll bring the like button back.

appreciated, reddog needs all the help he can get

this is him on a GOLF forum....

reddog309

499 Posts
Thu, May 9 2013 4:47 AM

This is exactly why I only buy credits with subway gift cards. When I first started playing on WGT and my wife was seeing debit transactions at subway she thought my card was stolen because she knows I would never eat the slop they were serving there but it does keep my personal credit info personal. Good luck.

Reddog

reddog is good.....

reddog309

Level

Tier
Legend

Average Score

Status

Jun 2012

Career Earnings

$9.37

Friends

Activity View all

21 May

reddog309 purchased the Callaway Hex Chrome+ Ball (L45+/Legend+) in the Pro Shop.

21 May

reddog309 saved a new replay on Bethpage Black, hole 3 from 18 feet

21 May

reddog309 holed a shot from 10.24 yards.

19 May

reddog309 holed a shot from 13.43 yards.

19 May

reddog309 made an eagle on hole #2

^ what a fucken thrilling exciting life.......

he keeps buying balls in the proshop cause he lost his.....????

IML Gear Cream!
Yup I play an online golf video game, whats your point houseboy? that you know how to use google. just get the kids bathed and make the lunches.....:coffee:

Yup I play an online golf video game, whats your point houseboy? that you know how to use google. just get the kids bathed and make the lunches.....:coffee:

u also play online gym guy, pity both are fake........

kids bathing comments are bordering on obsessive......the local boys in blue really need to get u on their list.....pedo....

wash, rinse, repeat, right daddy?........:coffee:

wake up you old cunt, its too early for a poppy nap! slow arsed replys....

not everyone is sitting around the kitchen table having coffee waiting for the kids to get off the bus.....:coffee:

ya dumb cunt......:coffee:

I'll donate a dollar to this cause. Maybe once that jew Prince is rich enough he'll bring the like button back.

.....This is what fucked up AG, that's why it's so slow , ASF has more folks[members] online than IM..... [really sad]

.....This is what fucked up AG, that's why it's so slow , ASF has more folks[members] online than IM..... [really sad]
not really ASF is only 2 years old, this place is over ten years old so there are a lot of members who dont log on anymore. Almost all of ASF members are from here, and the new members are too busy crying over their unjerked vaginas and patting each other on the shoulder. just sayn

ASF is full of high school kids.......its so gay sometimes i could swear some people there actually lift.....

ASF is full of high school kids.......its so gay sometimes i could swear some people there actually lift.....

At least I graduated! And for the record, I enjoy ag over the pit any day. It seems to be the same boring ass melt down bullshit every day.

At least I graduated! And for the record, I enjoy ag over the pit any day. It seems to be the same boring ass melt down bullshit every day.

i didnt realise was talking to you, but thanks for letting me know.........:hmmm:

theCaptn'
Griffith
AzzA

I mean same postal code,
at least AzzA is the only one of them that is honest with himself.......:coffee:

Were all in different states :coffee:

reddog is custom's sober gimmick account

:coffee:

Back