• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Griff's helpful houseboy hints

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ask griff anything house related, maybe what kind of shampoo to get for the kids or what the best lunch to send them to school with. any child rearing questions you may have and the resident houseboy can give you an answer........:coffee:

^ pedo wants to know more about kids, careful people...

griff, what kind of that carpet stuff do you use to make your rugs smell better?......:coffee:

griff, what do you use to get shart stains out of a lads knickers?.......:coffee:

griff, what do you use to get shart stains out of a lads knickers?.......:coffee:

having problems there red? want to talk about it? u know what adult diapers are?

FUCK sorry bro, that was insensitive of me, if u cant afford a membership, u can only afford to play golf and gym online then there is no way you could afford diapers....
my bad, just pretend i never said anything ok? :coffee:

and you know what kids diapers are right houseboy......:coffee:

attachment.php

your brand?

Attachments

• mccain-in-depends-adult-diapers1.jpg
    mccain-in-depends-adult-diapers1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 49
like im sure ur wife already knows, u cant keep it up long and now im bored waiting for u to google a comeback........dickhead!

not everyone is sitting around the kitchen table having coffee waiting for the kids to get off the bus.....:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
reddogs mad because no women will ever want to produce kids with him haha

haha....:coffee:

ask reddog anything gym related..oh wait

ask sil anything mod related..oh wait.........:coffee:

I can answer all your house hold questions..... As it is a dream of mine to be a stay at home dad:daydream:

Reddog- febreeze works well for a fresh rug but house training your dog works better

As for the knicker stains I either shout it out or use oxy depends on the stain.:thumb:

and you know what kids diapers are right houseboy......:coffee:

huggies little movers are pretty sweet!! my little girl loves them.

Edit: but target brand are half the price :thinking:

Back