AMA Labs

Weird Question

Thread: Weird Question

Rep Points

Weird Question

All hormones make me kind of a dick to my wife, some more than others like Tren. I've never used an AI in the past so I figured I would try some A-dex with this summer’s high Test cycle to control the potential bloat.

As soon as I started on the A-dex last week my libido went back to normal which is nice, jerking off 5x a day gets old and I suddenly fell more fellow and happy to be married. Usually on cycle all I think about is how mad I am that she doesn't give enough BJ's and I'm all negative and wish I was sigle going to bars and picking up sluts etc..it makes me a different person.

I wonder if high estrogen was causing me to be a dick this whole time, I finally feel good being "on" now. Anyone else experience this?

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kev101 View Post
    All hormones make me kind of a dick to my wife, some more than others like Tren. I've never used an AI in the past so I figured I would try some A-dex with this summer’s high Test cycle to control the potential bloat.

As soon as I started on the A-dex last week my libido went back to normal which is nice, jerking off 5x a day gets old and I suddenly fell more fellow and happy to be married. Usually on cycle all I think about is how mad I am that she doesn't give enough BJ's and I'm all negative and wish I was sigle going to bars and picking up sluts etc..it makes me a different person.

I wonder if high estrogen was causing me to be a dick this whole time, I finally feel good being "on" now. Anyone else experience this?

Are you positive your estrogen was High?

Could have been normal and you basically demolished it with the adex which would reduce you libido for sure....

Do you get bloods done?

Btw we all want more BJ's... and stay away from the std ridden bar sloots and avoid the "10 at 2 but 2 at 10" scenario we have all seen a hundred times.
    I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done -buddha

AY's the bees knees

Rep Points

Haha good advice and your right about all that. Man I actually have never had my bloods checked but I want to go after this cycle and see what my numbers are while on self TRT to see if I'm doing it right. I always though it was the high levels of Test that were making me a dick all these years but how is it possible for A-dex to make me feel better? Has to have to do with Estrogen right? I think Ill get bloods now on cycle to see how I look I'm curious now.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kev101 View Post
    Haha good advice and your right about all that. Man I actually have never had my bloods checked but I want to go after this cycle and see what my numbers are while on self TRT to see if I'm doing it right. I always though it was the high levels of Test that were making me a dick all these years but how is it possible for A-dex to make me feel better? Has to have to do with Estrogen right? I think Ill get bloods now on cycle to see how I look I'm curious now.
    Wanting bj's makes us act a fool sometimes...

It would be impossible to tell for sure with out bloods

AY's the bees knees

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

My absolute best cycles from a psychological standpoint are low to moderate Test only cycles with an AI. Estrogen makes me moody and Tren absolutely makes me a dick. I took my last Tren inject today and I'm glad its all gone to be honest.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

^^gets lots of Bj's

AY's the bees knees

Rep Points

Yea he does, lucky bastard. Thanks for the input fellers

Rep Points

Can't believe you didn't run an AI. Yes, bloods are needed but what you described are the symptoms of high E2 or very low E2.
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Rep Points

I've always tried to avoid taking extra drugs unless it was needed (gyno). I never thought I needed an AI in the past b/c I never had issues but am really happy I gave it a chance, I feel great! My libido is perfect, not crazy annoying high like it used to be on cycle and my mood is great.... I've never felt so good. Ill be getting bloods soon, will be the first time so Ill post them up here....maybe you guys can help me understand everything?

My wife literally just text me, whats gotten into you lately? She can tell how much better I feel already. I'm curious to see how my numbers looks, I feel fantastic