• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

True nutrition..??

Tris10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
They sell Peptopro-hydro Caseinate and hydro casein.. Which is better? I know peptopro isnt considered the best anymore and hydro micellar casein is, but is the hydro casein better without the word 'micellar' in it lol maybe a dumb question but i cant find a lot of sources that sell the hydro micellar casein..

Also, is true nutrition any good?

Thanks in advance!

Bumppp

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Pepto-pro hydro very fast absorbing. I don't know if you 'd want to sub that for your whey/casein pwo. Regular micellar casein is medium to slow absorbing....I think. You are over complicating things maybe someone else can fill in the gaps here. What else are you looking at buying and for what purpose. General protein, intra workout, post workout, slow absorbing nighttime protein...etc..

I appreciate the reply but I know exactly what im talking about. Im not over complicating anything. Its a simple question... I know what all the proteins do. Peptopro isn't the best hydro protein. Clearly, my question was is TN's hydro casein better than the peptopro. I think maybe you complicated it a little

Hydrolyzed micellar casein is fast absorbing, peptopro is too.. TN sells hydro casein.. Is their hydro casein better than peptopro?

You'be gotta be from like tennessee or mississippi or alabama or something. It's pretty sad when the world is at your fingertips and you need someone else to funnel
feed you the information like a stuffed pig. Get back on your bike.

th

Lol

All bc you complicated a question? Clearly i know what im talking about.. I've never been able to find hydro micellar casein.. The product in question doesn't say 'micellar' in the name.. thanks for your info that wasn't needed or asked for tho

I use peptopro intra workout and it works great. I have tried there other hydrolized and they taste horrible. stick with peptopro.

Thanks for the input, brother

Clearly i know what im talking about..

You haven't talked about anything. All you've done is ask questions....let me complicate things more.

What are Casein Hydrolysate and Micellar Casein?
Before we discuss the differences between these two forms of casein protein, a fundamental understanding of protein structure and digestion is necessary. Proteins are made up of many peptide bonds that conjoin amino acids via carbon-nitrogen bonds. These bonds are necessarily “lysed” (i.e. split) by the process of hydrolysis which subsequently increases free amino-acid concentrations in the blood. Hence, hydrolysis refers to the splitting of a chemical bond by an H2O molecule.
Casein hydrolysate (also sometimes referred to as hydrolyzed casein) is enzymatically hydrolyzed during processing to improve its rate of absorption. (11) The increase in digestion/absorption rate and amino acid delivery to skeletal muscle tissue arises from the fact that the protein structure is essentially “pre-digested” into smaller peptide fractions from its intact, original structure.
Micellar casein is a soluble, high-quality milk protein powder with a clean flavor. Micellar casein protein can essentially be described as the whole, undenatured form; in nature, most casein protein exists as what’s known as a casein micelle. (1) A casein micelle is a colloidal particle that biologically serves to transport insoluble calcium-phosphate complexes in liquid form to the stomach for clotting and subsequent digestion. In fact, over 90% of the calcium content in skim milk is linked with the casein micelle. (1) For this reason, as aforementioned in the benefits section, casein protein supplements can serve as potent sources of calcium.

IML Gear Cream!
Jesus Christ man... I know all of this! Once again, you're offering information that wasn't asked about.

Question: Is TN's hydro casein the same thing as hydro micellar casein...

That's it! Stop pushing info that was never asked about by me.. I know what they all do, regardless of what you think I don't know! I was never trying to be a dick. You made the assumption I was over complicating it. No im not.. One. Simple. Question ... so unless you can answer it for me, confidently, stop posting on this thread. Damn dude

Wow lol that was my question.. like I said, I know its the best, from Mike Arnold's words.. He also said it wasn't on the market but companies were working on it. I assumed, based on his words, that the hydro casein was a cheaper/generic protein made to seem like the HMC .. So through all of this bs you actually answered my question, so thank you..

As I said tho, I do know what im talking about in terms of what proteins do what, which is what you seemed to get defensive about..

Thanks tho lol

Back