AMA Labs

AMA is the best!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

AMA is the best!

I love AMA!! Always on time and on point!! And great quality products!

Rep Points

what cha get?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

AMA is the best hands down. Thanks for the post and keep us updated.

Rep Points

Test e and tren e for my boyfriend! His gains are huge about 25 lb in 10 weeks... I work at gnc and we tried everything there lol. Nothing worked. Im still trying to convince him if he eats properly and drinks the protien I bought him he will have even better results!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Monicaleigh View Post
    Test e and tren e for my boyfriend! His gains are huge about 25 lb in 10 weeks... I work at gnc and we tried everything there lol. Nothing worked. Im still trying to convince him if he eats properly and drinks the protien I bought him he will have even better results!
    it all starts in the kitchen, diet is #1 in my opinion

Rep Points

For building mass (he really doesn't care about being cut, yea I know... weird) what is the best stack? Considering poor diet and no where near enough protien intake.

Rep Points

For building mass (he really doesn't care about being cut, yea I know... weird) what is the best stack? Considering poor diet and no where near enough protien intake.
    to build mass he has to eat, then eat, then eat more
    a good point of reference for me is one gram of protein per lb of body weight
    all the gear in the world won't make u big without proper diet

Rep Points

Yea that's what I have gathered working at GNC. I have tried to tell him but it falls on deaf ears lol! He gets pretty good gains off of the test/tren but he loses alot on his month off between cycles. How important is the month off between 10 week cycles and would it hurt to do more than 1cc of each per week? Thank you for your input... I really dont know anyone to ask about this and I dont want just anyone knowing our business lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    without a doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by chuggin View Post
    haha this^ deffinatly all about the diet and eating. if you dont eat you dont grow...then theres that line we all have said "i eat and eat and still wont grow" your still not eating enough or eating the right things. sense ive been on this forum my diet and eating has change extremely and i keep putn on lbs. someone with a fast metabolism should intake atleast like 4500 calories a day IMO and all the right kind of calories not garbage. also protien is a must but also doesnt mean supplement meals for protein shakes cuz you dont know how to eat. protien shakes are great and also a must but you also need to get a lot of food proteins. tell him to try a mass gainer maybe that will help his appetite to start growing and mean while can get up too 1250 calories in one shake.

Rep Points

Awesome advice!! I am definitely going to pass this on. I know he doesn't want to listen to me because I am a female... and not trying to "bulk" up lol hey! What mass gainer do you suggest? I know isomass xtreme is supposed to be awesome and we sell rebuilt mass and its pretty popular... I didn't know a mass gainer will stimulate appetite! That's great to know! Thank you so much!!

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

Great advice! Thank you!!
    Would these be good weight gainers?? I had no idea a weight gainer would stimulate appetite! Thank you so much for your input!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

AMA is the best!

Stay the fuck away from those pos weight gainer shakes. They cost way more than they are worth. If he wants to live this life then he must LIVE IT and make it his lifestyle. It doesn't matter how many cycles he does or what the compounds are or dosages. He will loose it all because he doesn't eat enough, doesn't know how to gain muscle or maintain muscle naturally and it sounds like he has a fuck it type personality. Does he know what he's doing when running these cycles? Has he got a clue what these hormones are doing and why they are doing what they are doing? He needs to drink less and eat more. You have to eat big to get big. There's no 2 ways around it. If he doesn't give a shit to be cut and just wants to get big then he has it very easy. His diet should consist of whatever the hell he wants, protein and a lot of both. Plain and simple. We appreciate you being the brain and doing what you can for him but he needs to realize what he needs to do and what he is doing. He can't stay stuck on your tit for advise. He should make an account and join here. Have him post up questions and I will gladly give him every shred of knowledge I can like I do for anyone else who comes to me. There's a shit ton of info on here and a lot of guys that know what they're doing. He can really benefit from this place.
    Last edited by Sherk; 05-29-2014 at 06:26 PM. Reason: siri cant spell

Rep Points

Stay the fuck away from those pos weight gainer shakes. They cost way more than they are worth. If he wants to live this life then he must LIVE IT and make it his lifestyle. It doesn't matter how many cycles he does or what the compounds are or dosages. He will loose it all because he doesn't eat enough, doesn't know how to gain muscle or maintain muscle naturally and it sounds like he has a fuck it type personality. Does he know what he's doing when running these cycles? Has he got a clue what these hormones are doing and why they are doing what they are doing? He needs to drink less and eat more. You have to eat big to get big. There's no 2 ways around it. If he doesn't give a shit to be cut and just wants to get big then he has it very easy. His diet should consist of whatever the hell he wants, protein and a lot of both. Plain and simple. We appreciate you being the brain and doing what you can for him but he needs to realize what he needs to do and what he is doing. He can't stay stuck on your tit for advise. He should make an account and join here. Have him post up questions and I will gladly give him every shred of knowledge I can like I do for anyone else who comes to me. There's a shit ton of info on here and a lot of guys that know what they're doing. He can really benefit from this place.
    PREACH IT SHERK!!! lol i totally agree with everything and eating is key YOU GOTTA EAT BIG OR GO HOME! but all i was suggesting with weight gainer shakes is that he might gain a bigger appetite and get used to eating more if he really wants to be a pussy about it...meanwhile possibly gaining a few pounds on it

Rep Points

I definitely agree! I feel like I am wasting my money for the most part... because what he does gain he loses on his off cycle. Ill see if I can talk him into getting on, he really needs to hear this stuff from people that live the lifestyle thank you so much!!

Rep Points

I definitely agree! I feel like I am wasting my money for the most part... because what he does gain he loses on his off cycle. Ill see if I can talk him into getting on, he really needs to hear this stuff from people that live the lifestyle thank you so much!!

get him on here like sherk said. theres plenty of guys here who got great advice for everything. he needs to do this himself

Rep Points

Roger that! Thanks guys!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

One of the problems with gainer shakes is they rarely end up increasing the appetite for more food but instead end up replacing the meal he should've eaten. The best way to increase your appetite is to add a small meal or big snack in between each meal he already eats. Even if he's full he should still eat that next meal or as much as possible. Eventually he will want and need that food and the process goes on and on until you reach a calorie surplus. If he's not eating enough to even maintain any muscle he gains, how can he expect to gain any weight? His thought process is asinine. Your body recovers with the nutrients you provide it. If you don't provide it with enough nutrients, then You're walking backwards. Even though he doesn't care about getting cut, he should still try to make healthier choices when choosing what to eat. But he can still eat pasts, pizza and all the other junk he wants. The healthier choices are more for adequate good nutrients and being somewhat friendly to your cholesterol and heart.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Swap out the shakes for T-bones.....

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research Now Open!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Sounds like I need to start grilling copious amounts of meat! Lol again ... great advise. So subing a meal with a gainer or protien shake is not a good idea??

BOARD REP

Rep Points

No never a good idea. I personally very rarely drink a protein shake. I eat food. After a work out I drink a power aid with creatine, bcaa and glutamine before I leave the gym. Then I go straight home and eat a meal. I believe heavyiron does something similar. Drinking a protein shake after the gym isn't a bad idea I just choose another route. But even after the protein shake he should be eating some solid food. Drill it into his head that he needs to EAT TONS OF FOOD if he wants to get big and not waste money. Steroids will do nothing for him if he's not doing everything else. Steroids promote higher protein synthesis which allows the body to grow and recover faster. But without sufficient protein/carbs/fats, it promotes nothing which yields zero results in the end. Steroids do not build muscle by any means. You have to do that.

Rep Points

here's a link to a video on some tips to get extra calories in during the day, I don't agree with everything but some good pointers in there.

Rep Points

Awesome!! This is really great info! Hopefully he will take this advise and maximize his results... maybe even work legs lol!! I think his biggest problem is not preparing for the day/week ... and generally eating on the fly. Something else for me to work on I guess just when I am getting his food ready watch the sodium right?

Sent from my PantechP907 0 using Tapatalk 2

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Damn you food prep for him and teach him what to do? If only you could work out for him too, he'd have it made lol. The 2 most missed exercises men skip is legs and stretching. Why? Laziness and scared of the pain.

Rep Points

Lmao!! I enjoy seeing his results :o
    Lol he's my Guinea pig... years he says legs hurt too bad. I got him some stuff with alot of glutamine hoping that would make it better... but to no avail lol

Rep Points

Sounds like I need to start grilling copious amounts of meat! Lol again ... great advise. So subing a meal with a gainer or protien shake is not a good idea??

hell no

Rep Points

here's a link to a video on some tips to get extra calories in during the day, I don't agree with everything but some good pointers in there.

awsome

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Lmao!! I enjoy seeing his results :o
    Lol he's my Guinea pig... years he says legs hurt too bad. I got him some stuff with alot of glutamine hoping that would make it better... but to no avail lol
    What will work is staying on top of it and being consistent. They get sore beyond belief in the beginning but after a few months it's not as bad.

Rep Points

What will work is staying on top of it and being consistent. They get sore beyond belief in the beginning but after a few months it's not as bad.
    I used to hate training legs but now train them twice a week, walking at a moderate pace for like twenty minutes after my leg workout and the next day helped a lot with the soreness.

Rep Points

Ok!! Fantastic! In your opinion does glutamine actually help with muscle soreness? Or is that just a waste of alot of $$?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

AMA is the best!

If it does its minimal. Glutamine will help with his recovery and keeping his joints fresh and lubricated.The only supps I personally use is glutamine, creatine and bcaa powders which is typically immediately after my work out. I also have bcaa pills for when I'm out and about or if I wake up in the middle of the night to get a drink. Supplements are good but relying on them for your main source of nutrition is whats bad. Supplement and replacement are two completely different words with different meanings. People tend to use supplements as replacements for meals or nutrition. They're simply a added bonus to your daily diet. I wanted to clear that up so people don't think I'm saying, taking supplements is bad. I do feel gainer shakes are fucking retarded though. If you want a cheap HEALTHY gainer shake then all you need to do is use 2 scoops of your protein powder and blend original no sugar added Quaker oatmeal in a coffee blender and pour it into your shake and mix it up. Now you have a high carb, high protein shake with about only 4g of sugar. I use to also add jello powder to the mix for the gelatin. Gelatin is very good for your joints. It will increase your sugar in the shake but that shake is meant for bulking. It's very simple but the average person doesn't think outside the box.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast