• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First PCT, and coming meet prep

xenomorph8472

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
One month off after first Test-E 600/week-15 weeks. Only running liquidex.

Next powerlifting meet is Sept 20, training 4DAW westside style, so I'd like to start planning my next cycle out for some pretty decent PRs by then.

I've lost 10 pounds so far down to 225, have felt pretty moody and overall shit recovery, but haven't lost too much strength, even made a DL PR the other day (515 up from 500 at April 26 meet). Morning wood is coming back, drive seems to be slowly on the rise.

Should I take the rest of June, then start up 2nd 12-week cycle near beginning of July?

Welcome buddy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Your cycle is going to have to be pretty heavy to get you from 225 to 275 in that time unless you just eat shit the whole time. Any reason why you have to be in the 275 class?

Your cycle is going to have to be pretty heavy to get you from 225 to 275 in that time unless you just eat shit the whole time. Any reason why you have to be in the 275 class?

He already has kids. Load him up... lol

Right...I'm just trying to get as big and strong as fast as possible. Last bench was 290, 515 deadlift, and 535 squat/briefs 410 Raw, all of those at 235 BW. Am set on hitting 315, 550 and 600 for openers at full power meet in Sept. I don't necessarily care about exact bodyweight numbers, except that I know the heavier I'll get means the more weight I'll move, and I'm definitely unwilling to have the majority of that weight be fat, although I don't have any qualms sitting at, say 18% bodyfat tops. Was probably around 15% at end of last cycle.

I'm certainly have no issues eating garbage, pretty standard for me during training cycles.

Right...I'm just trying to get as big and strong as fast as possible. Last bench was 290, 515 Deadlift, and 535 squat/briefs 410 Raw, all of those at 235 BW. Am set on hitting 315, 550 and 600 for openers at full power meet in Sept. I guess I don't care about bodyweight, except that I know the heavier I'll get means the more weight I'll move, and I'm definitely unwilling to have the majority of that weight be fat, although I don't have any qualms sitting at, say %18 bodyfat tops. Was probably around 15% at end of last cycle.

Personally I know your training is on point.

Your cycle is not...

I would have us design you a cycle with peak and maintenance phases.

Maintenance maybe 250 test / and some deca. Maybe 500 on test, but I am no pro on cycle design.

So Blast / maintenance / blast / maintenance / blast --- compete.

USA -- thoughts ?

IML Gear Cream!
Ill respond to this in the morning, it's late and I have not been getting sleep.

Ok, first I need to know how many cycles and your max doses of each... Also drugs you have used. Then we can try to get this ball Rolling.

First cycle started in February. Did Test-E 600/week w/arimidex, for 15 weeks. Ended April 30th. Using Nolva currently, although CK here's been wondering why I didn't order any Clomid, was a bad case of too many cooks in the kitchen, so I'm sitting tight getting ready to lose almost all of my gains, and will chalk up to experience for next cycle.

So one cycle under your belt ok...

seems like you have about 16+/- wks I would go something like this... I know I'm gonna get shit for not sayin TREN but in your second cycle I can do it. If you want it then things can be changed.

cruise on 250mg test c, dont use e. imo alot of people for some reason dont like test e some have no probelms with it but we want you big and strong so use C for another 5wks then start cycle...

wks1-4 50mg Dbol Ed, 600mg test C, 3-400mg deca
wks5-7 600mg test C, 3-400mg deca
wks8-up to meet 8-900mg test C, 3-400mg deca, 40-60mg halo Ed

this is a simple way imo to get strength/size up to what should crush your numbers. There is a much more in depth way to go but would involve more pinning and more body stress.... This good with you? Or you want to go really hard core, health could be a issue. IMO for a second cycle this is alot of AAS.

I'll be very happy to try another test esther. It's hard to guage the differences just from reading about them.

Should this be a 12 week?

This looks like something I'm willing to go with. Obviously I am and probably should be a little scared of the halo, but I'm pretty serious about crushing numbers here. By cruising, are you recommending I just go ahead and order some to last until this cycle starts or just referring to standard maintenance for me after any cycle I do in the future. 250's pretty standard from what I hear so no problem there

Yes get back on ASAP the longer it takes you to get test floating body again the more weight and strength you will end up losing.

Let us know if you have any questions or want to change anything. Also let us know once you get started again I get back on the 250

Run the cruise for 5wks then up the doses to the one above up till the meet... Not totally sure but its one or the other, I think it's 11

how long till you can start the cruise? Do you have any test you can use now?

Ok take 250 now that will start your cruise, do 250 for 5 wks then start hitting new pr's.

Yup, keep us posted. Or if you can start a log so we can fallow along and keep you motivated.

Back