• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Real Clen

Lost Grizzly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't want to use the word fake. So if one has some liquid clen how can you be sure it is real?

Most of what I have read is "if it makes your hands shake it is real". Wouldn't caffeine do the same if someone was trying to fake it?

Others have said higher body temp and sweats.

Any other ways to be sure it is real and not a very strong 5 hour energy.

Clen is not expensive not sure why it would need to be faked.... Its about a 1000 times stronger than caffeine not really comparable.

Another thing I have read is the base material for Clen is dirt cheap. So I wasn't sure if there have been any cases of fake liquid clen out there.

I have just started our clen and it is amazing. Trust me it is not caffeine. I get bad anxiety from too much caffeine. As others have stated it is cheap to produce and faking would be pointless. Although you do get a lot of subpar liquid clen. I am on 40mcg ed now and feeling it loads.

An increase in body temp is the most tangable way to measure if it is working (if you arent sure). I feel it even at a low dose so there isnt much question with the CEM liquid.

I recently saw a mass spec report on IronMag Research Clen and its VERY high quality.

I'm hoping to get the shakes worse than marty mcfly from iml

Back