Steroidsfax.com

☼☼ "Sun's out - Gun's out" sale ☼☼

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

☼☼ "Sun's out - Gun's out" sale ☼☼

"What you all have been waiting for is finally here"
    SALE!!!

SteroidsFax.com is a business that for more than 3 successful years has understood our role in society and our moral obligations that pertain to our valued customers. It was these notions that helped us grow to number one, and we've explore everyday for new ways to remain here as we have for many years in this market. Through the years we have consistently analyzed how we can do better for our customers by providing the finest shopping experience...

We believe that the ultimate customer satisfaction is a synergy between Steroidsfax team members and our customers by focusing on their needs, and our ability to quickly deliver quality, authentic product and having a nurturing relationships with all members alike in the communities where we are active,especially to our customers...

Recently we've introduced an all brand NEW line (aka) Valkyrie..They've been making a lot of noise in the European market..With this being said, Many of you have advocated your interest in this all NEW amazing line..

I listened to you all, and put your needs into consideration, by this I wish to demonstrating once again that what you have to say is important to myself and the entire team and as long as we are important to you we will continue to eagerly listen to what you have to say..

This is our way of saying thank you!

"SteroidsFax.com will give 20% off all Valkyrie products"
    All you have to do is enter the code " VALK20 " and it will automatically generate the great savings off the final sale price..
    The site is user friendly with a great shopping experience..

So, If your a world renowned athlete, or a die hard fitness addict,or simple just a meat head,or even someone that wishes to boost their training regime, or even one of the older LIONS still wishing to maintain and achieve that addition drive/boost, I would consider jumping on this sale now!

But wait!!!!!!
    I have even better news.. We're offer some exceptional promo's, by giving away Free Gifts..
    That's right, I said FREE gifts!

For more information, please contact our customer service,you can find the option on our sales site..
    Don't NOT contact MYSELF or my Reps in regards to our promo and free gifts (We will not disclose)..

Thank you everyone, and know that we're proud of our accomplishments but never complacent in the realization that we can/will always strive to do more,because everyday we serve you we realize how fortunate we are that you have chosen us..

Team Supervisor,
    Vision

Rep Points

Extras? Dang, this is awesome! Get on this guys

-jwgibbons
    The artist formally known as jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

Rep Points

Bump

-jwgibbons
    The artist formally known as jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.