• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ever want to crush someone's head?

Zaphod

.45 ACP rules!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My damn gym closed. Took a week off to get some much needed rest, go back early this morning to find out they sold to another place that doesn't have 24/7 access. I'm so fucking pissed.

SHA! SHA! SHA!

th

That's sucks man, got up all early for nothing... I hope you at least went out to breakfast.

My damn gym closed. Took a week off to get some much needed rest, go back early this morning to find out they sold to another place that doesn't have 24/7 access. I'm so fucking pissed.

Could be worse. My gym was once bought out by Planet Fitness. Imagine my horror when I show up at my hardcore bodybuilder gym after finishing college finals to find that my gym just had it's testicle cut off.

Could be worse. My gym was once bought out by Planet Fitness. Imagine my horror when I show up at my hardcore bodybuilder gym after finishing college finals to find that my gym just had it's testicle cut off.

ya wtf is up with planet fitness??? the ones around me are taking out all there free weights supposedly cuz they were never made to carry them wich makes no fuckin sense at all. then i also heard some old lady was offended and felt intimidated by the free weights so thats why there taking them out. but still its "a judgment free zone" why you gota be a bitch

ya wtf is up with planet fitness??? the ones around me are taking out all there free weights supposedly cuz they were never made to carry them wich makes no fuckin sense at all. then i also heard some old lady was offended and felt intimidated by the free weights so thats why there taking them out. but still its "a judgment free zone" why you gota be a bitch

WTF is up with Planet Fitness?
It's a place that appeals to unmotivated lazy people with mediocre attitudes that are attracted to places in which other unmotivated lazy people with mediocre attitudes gather and pretend that they are there to exercise instead of socialize.

SHA! SHA! SHA!

th

What in the actual f@@k am I looking at??? It's obviously a gun range so somebody please do the world a favor and put a bullet in that thing.

Dude I yearn to crack skulls daily. Gladly I do have the ability to resist the urge. Lol

What in the actual f@@k am I looking at??? It's obviously a gun range so somebody please do the world a favor and put a bullet in that thing.

Negged for not knowing this scene

So the new gym location isn't too bad. It's a bit further drive. The cool thing? Nobody there does legs so on leg days I have that equipment all to myself.

Same local gym chain, same kind of knuckle draggers doing chest and biceps day after day, just a new location.

Back