• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle, Test-E + Dianabol. Making sure I've got it right!

Yoloswagscope

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my first post so hello all, I look forward to hanging around!

So, after a few weeks of obsessively researching and reading hundreds of forum topics, I've made the decision to start my first cycle, and I think I've made up my mind as to how to run it. However, of course I'd like veterans/experienced members to make sure I've got it planned correctly.

Stats-
25 years old,
5+ years experience of natural bodybuilding/strength training
5'8
89kg/195lb
Approximately 14% bodyfat.

The Cycle-
Week 1-6: Dianabol, 30mg every day
To kick-start gains, dosage spread out throughout the day.
Week 1-12: Test-E, 500mg every week
Week 10-15: Aromasin, 25mg every day
To reduce estrogen levels in the body for a more effective PCT.
Week 15-16: Nolvadex, 40mg every day
Week 17: Nolvadex, 20mg every day

Additionally, Aromasin will be blasted (50mg per day) if gyno symptoms occur early. Hopefully it won't be required.

I will also have HCG on hand, but will only use if my testicles shrink to marbles. Being my first cycle, I really want to listen to my body without smashing every SERM/AI/HCG to be safe.
Assuming that my gonads do shrink, I'll probably run HCG during week 10-15 for optimal recovery.

As the result of my research I'm fairly confident I got this right, but I'd love to hear your responses.

I think 25mg Aromasin is too much. 12.5mg should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You going to get bloods on cycle? or is your only concern with e2 gyno... I would think if your testis dont shrink you have some bunk gear.... and you need clomid in your pct.

edit: I would drop the nolva and just use aromasin instead with clomid.

I'd recommend running Aromasin from the start at 6.25-12.5mg EOD or ED depending on sides.
Dianabol will bloat you. Aromasin will help with the bloat and estro sides.
If you don't run it from the start, Definitely start Aromasin at the first sign of irritation (itchiness or pain/swelling in or under nipples).
Don't "blast" it at 25mg/day...

I'd recommend running Aromasin from the start at 6.25-12.5mg EOD or ED depending on sides.
Dianabol will bloat you. Aromasin will help with the bloat and estro sides
If you don't run it from the start, Definitely start Aromasin at the first sign of irritation (itchiness or pain/swelling in or under nipples).

This!!

Thats why I was asking if his only concern was gyno.

You going to get bloods on cycle? or is your only concern with e2 gyno... I would think if your testis dont shrink you have some bunk gear.... and you need clomid in your pct.

edit: I would drop the nolva and just use aromasin instead with clomid.

Thanks, although I never understood why some people do both clomid and nolva together. I read some studies that suggested they were almost the same and you only need one or the other? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dianabol will bloat you. Aromasin will help with the bloat and estro sides.

Cheers mate, I'll get blood done and I'll definately start Aromasin at the first sign.

One quick question, does estrogen 'accumulate' or does it just peak? For example, each week would I have more and more estrogen in my body until PCT, or after a couple of weeks based on what gear I'm using, will it peak to a certain value and stay at it?

This!!

Thats why I was asking if his only concern was gyno.

For the most part, yes. Being my first cycle I really want to understand how my body reacts without taking every single SERM/AI/HCG.

Back