• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren A

bdad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever use Tren A as a plateau buster or even a kickstart to a cycle?? I'm home from sea 3 weeks at time and was conisdering Tren A to bust through a plateau. I know from past experience I cannot run a whole Tren cycle.

Yes, just 3-4 short weeks on Tren Ace and you will destroy plateaus in your training and physique.

What about using tren ace to kick start a cycle? Running primo,npp,tipp? Sorry not trying to high jack the thread

Even Tren A filtered from pellets, which was messy as hell, was really good stuff. It will be different from other compounds if you haven't tried it before - so I'd say it's very likely to make a change for you as a kickstarter.

Great idea. Never thought about starting/kicking off with tren A. It starts quick with me. Bad effects are soaking the sheets and poor sleep. No rage or increased aggression and no acne for me. Wife says, "you shoud see the doctor about your night sweats." I think, " I am seeing Dr. Tren."

Back