Steroidsfax.com

25% Off Black Friday Sale

Steriodsfax Outreach Program

Rep Points

Steriodsfax Outreach Program

Everyone,

I will be honest in saying that I have had struggles in my life that were beyond my comprehension. I have had my youngest daughter put up for adoption without my consent, having to locate her and pay over $30,000.00 to obtain her. I am happy to announce that I have her living with me now as she has for years. I have been having to pick battles in my life, choosing which daughter to fight for first knowing if I didn’t go after my youngest I would lose her forever…. Having to try to get this divorce done when it so complicated due to my daughter’s situation I’ve had to sell my motorcycle to hire someone to do the paperwork for me. It’s in these times you ask yourself what your priorities are, how you can accomplish your goals, how do I financially achieve my goals. While talking to vision it hit me….. We have one of the greatest communities around right here with professionals in all areas of work. What I would like to propose is an outreach program for every member on IM/ASF. If you have a unique skill or profession and are willing to donate some time to help others either for free or low cost please list it below. As I’ve stated I have had to overcome these obstacles alone and I wish this on no one. So please one and all list your skills if you are willing to assist your brothers and sisters of the iron. This can include multiple areas of work web design maybe a discount for members, graphic design, legal aid anything you can think of. If you have made a profession out of your line of work that means others need it.

Thank you,

SF Team
    The artist formally known as jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

Rep Points

I think that could be a great idea and possibly draw this community closer.
    I'm am just a strength coach/Trainer, fitness club owner so my offers for more serious issues is quite limited. but if I can help anyone with their goals as far as Fitness, strength training, power lifting. I write personalized programs and also do a lot of Web based training.
    I've had a ton of success in working with athletes, clients with chronic injuries. My latest niche in training which I call "corrective movement therapy" is a combination of many modalities and 20 years of experience. I can't call it physical therapy because im not a physical therapist... I'm better. Relax all you PT's out there, just kidding... Kinda.
    Anyway, I'm around for any sound advice especially any injuries that may be limiting your training. PM me if you are serious.

Rep Points

Way to get the ball rolling bigjim5! I also can offer diet/ workout/ and cough cough supplement plans as well. If anyone needs help with interviews for jobs I can help as well

-jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

This is an amazing thing.. I think it really could help a lot of people, I know I could have used the support when I was down, instead of dealing with issues in my head over the loss.. I just didnt know how the communities would respond if I posted such details..there will be others, and by god I will be there for them if they need it. I never want to see someone deal with what I went through, no way!

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

Sup fellas. Insurance agent. My passion/specialty is life insurance. Im not a financial advisor or pretending to be one.. so if u simply wanna figure out what type of life Insurance to apply for...how much coverage...and how our lifestyle may come into play when you try to obtain life insurance.. My doors always open!

http://www.levram.us/
    DISCOUNT CODE winter15 GETS 15% OFF ALL ORDERS
    BadGas is a fictional character and all postings made by BadGas are for entertainment purposes only.

Rep Points

^epic! Alot of questions can be answered by this guy. Thank you for your contribution

-jwgibbons

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Awesome idea brother
    Anything said by exerciseordie is for educational purposes only! PERIOD!!!! Don't do illegal shit.

Rep Points

This is a great idea! I wish I could offer something but all I really got of interest is being a combat vet. I guess I would only be helpful if WWIII broke out, someone was after you, or if there was a zombie outbreak LOL.

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

yeah...my only real talent is beating the shit out of people....not real useful on the web....I can build and fix things too...also useless lol
    ...PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...w!!!-Get-on-it!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    yeah...my only real talent is beating the shit out of people....not real useful on the web....I can build and fix things too...also useless lol
    This is a great trade! Ill trade u kicking a few guys asses for me for something in return, like hospital bills and knuckle reconstruction?? Jk still a good thing to know imo!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    This is a great idea! I wish I could offer something but all I really got of interest is being a combat vet. I guess I would only be helpful if WWIII broke out, someone was after you, or if there was a zombie outbreak LOL.
    Zombie outbreak? Well shit man we know it's coming! Don't you watch the walking dead? I need to keep you on speed dial in case shit hits the fan. How exactly do you pack survival food as a bodybuilder? My chicken and rice won't stay good too long without a fridge lol
    Anything said by exerciseordie is for educational purposes only! PERIOD!!!! Don't do illegal shit.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exerciseordie View Post
    Zombie outbreak? Well shit man we know it's coming! Don't you watch the walking dead? I need to keep you on speed dial in case shit hits the fan. How exactly do you pack survival food as a bodybuilder? My chicken and rice won't stay good too long without a fridge lol
    Get a bigger lunch box!! A 6 meal one w ice packs and ur good haha

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Get a bigger lunch box!! A 6 meal one w ice packs and ur good haha

I'd be the guy pissed there was no microwave. Honestly though if that were to happen id be fucked. I would run outta test and not be able to do my trt.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    Dont forget proper hooker tipping etiquette. ..you've got that skill to teach

-jwgibbons

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Really I'm good with electronics, good with customer service, and my girl says I'm good in bed. That's about it lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exerciseordie View Post
    I love The Walking Dead! How would I pack survival food....I plan on turning the tables on the zombies and eating them!

Rep Points

Bump

-jwgibbons

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good Thread. I am a Licensed Water Treatment Plant Operator, In short when you turn on your faucet or take a shower the water that comes out is what I do. And know it does not just magically appear..
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sneedham View Post
    Good Thread. I am a Licensed Water Treatment Plant Operator, In short when you turn on your faucet or take a shower the water that comes out is what I do. And know it does not just magically appear..
    Sounds like an epic job brother

-jwgibbons

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sneedham View Post
    thats pretty cool bro , my fathers been in public works and water treatment and stuff for years now