Superior Peptide

MELANOTAN II summer time...

Hybrid View

BOARD REP

Rep Points

MELANOTAN II summer time...

Melanotan II builds in your system over time. It takes approximately 10mgs or one full vial to peak it in your system. Once it's peaked you tan extremely easily with no burning and you only need to take a maintainence dose twice a week. I'm not genetically prone to moles or freckles so it's not a risk to peak it out in my system ASAP. If you are very light skinned then moles will show up extremely well. The goal for both skin types is to fully max out melanotan II in your system but with light skin your are most likely going to get moles appearing if you speed up the process.

Evaluation of melanotan-II, a superpotent cyclic melanotropic peptide in a pilot phase-I clinical study.

AuthorsDorr RT, et al. Show all Journal
    Life Sci. 1996;58(20):1777-84.

ABSTRACT

A pilot phase I study was conducted with a cyclic heptapeptide analog of alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (alpha-MSH). The lactam-bridged molecule, called Melanotan-II (MT-II), has the structure Ac-Nle4-Asp5-His6-D-Phe7-Arg8-Trp9-Lys10 alpha-MSH4-10-NH2 (MT-II) and has superpotent melanotropic activity in vitro. A single-blind, alternating day (saline or MT-II), placebo-controlled trial was conducted in 3 normal male volunteers at the starting dose of 0.01 mg/kg of MT-II. Subcutaneous injections of MT-II or saline were given daily (Monday-Friday) for 2 consecutive weeks. Two subjects were escalated by 0.005 mg/kg increments to 0.03 mg/kg and one to 0.025 mg/kg. The 0.03 mg/kg dose produced Grade II somnolence and fatigue in one of two subjects (WHO standards). Mild nausea, not requiring antiemetic treatment, was reported at most MT-II dose levels. A stretching and yawning complex appeared to correlate with the onset of spontaneous, penile erections which were intermittently experienced for 1-5 hours after MT-II dosing, depending on the MT-II dose. Two subjects had increased pigmentation in the face, upper body and buttock, as measured by quantitative reflectance and by visual perception 1 week after MT-II dosing ended. These results demonstrate that MT-II has tanning activity in humans given only 5 low doses every other day by subcutaneous injection. The recommended single MT-II dose for future Phase I studies is 0.025 mg/kg/day.
    Please click on my banner for the website

Use Code: JJ25PERCOFF for 25% off your next SuperiorPeptide.com
    purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The melanocortin agonist melanotan II increases insulin sensitivity in OLETF rats.

AuthorsBanno R, et al. Show all Journal
    Peptides. 2004 Aug;25(8):1279-86.

Affiliation
    Abstract
    Effects of peripheral administration of melanotan II (MTII), a melanocortin agonist, on insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance were examined in Otsuka Long-Evans Tokushima Fatty (OLETF) rats. Subcutaneous administration of MTII with osmotic mini-pumps decreased food intake and body weight in OLETF rats. MTII group showed more sensitivity to insulin compared with that allowed to eat ad libitum or pair-fed group in insulin tolerance tests on day 9. MTII group also showed significantly lower glucose values than ad libitum group in glucose tolerance tests on days 11 and 23. Thus, MTII increased insulin sensitivity and improved glucose tolerance in OLETF rats.

purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

So far with Superior melanotan II, I notice no nausea regardless of dose, an Erection 3 hours after dosing, and I'm getting darker everyday.

purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    So far with Superior melanotan II, I notice no nausea regardless of dose, an Erection 3 hours after dosing, and I'm getting darker everyday.
    I get all that but also a little nausea but it only lasts 20 mins. I ended up doing 9 mins on a sun bed today... gonna wake up dark
    Click on my banner below and use code FREEBOGO to get Buy One Get One Free on all products listed under Research Pep tides and Liquids at SuperiorPeptides.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I can't believe how fast I'm tanning off 8 days with melanotan2 and only two tan sessions. I'm going high dose which means fast results. Luckily I haven't had any darkening of invisible moles at all. My dose is 1,000mcg after my final nightly meal.

purchase.

Rep Points

Shit finally kicked in and I am tanner than I have ever been.... even better, I dont burn as easy. Now just on a maintenance dose weekly..

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MI1972 View Post
    Shit finally kicked in and I am tanner than I have ever been.... even better, I dont burn as easy. Now just on a maintenance dose weekly..
    Nice! What dose are you using?

purchase.

Rep Points

400 mcg once a week... this will be the second week, so I will dose up or down depending on results

BOARD REP

Rep Points

400 mcg once a week... this will be the second week, so I will dose up or down depending on results
    I've never heard of anyone only taking it once a week in the beginning. If it works then that's all that matters.

purchase.

Rep Points

No thats maintenance. I used btw 300-500 mcg daily for 10 ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

No thats maintenance. I used btw 300-500 mcg daily for 10 ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh. Now that makes sense.

purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tonight will be only my 3rd tanning session in 9 days since starting melanotan2 and I'm already tan.

purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I tanned 12 minutes last night. Only my 3rd tan session. I have a nice base tan now. I think I could get away with only tanning once every 5 days and still get darker. It was 6 days since I had tanned.

purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

After going through one 10mg vial I'm about as tan as I need to be. I'll cut back my dose to eod. I love this peptide as it's so immediate in it's action.

purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I cover my face with a towel at the itan but my face is very tan. I guess uv rays pass through a towel. Hahaha I don't know why I assumed they wouldn't.

purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

This is very exciting!!!! Melanotan may help with atherosclerosis.

Pharmacological Activation of the Melanocortin System Limits Plaque Inflammation and Ameliorates Vascular Dysfunction in Atherosclerotic Mice.

AuthorsRinne P, et al. Show all Journal
    Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2014 May 1. [Epub ahead of print]

Affiliation
    Abstract
    OBJECTIVE: Melanocortin peptides have been shown to elicit anti-inflammatory actions and to promote vascular endothelial function by activating type 1 and 3 melanocortin receptors. Here, we addressed whether these favorable properties of melanocortins could reduce atherosclerotic plaque inflammation and improve vasoreactivity in atherosclerotic mice.

APPROACH AND RESULTS: Low-density lipoprotein receptor-deficient mice expressing only apolipoprotein B100 were fed a high-fat diet for 8 or 16 weeks and treated with either vehicle or a stable melanocortin analog, melanotan II (MT-II, 0.3 mg/kg per day, 4 weeks). We determined plaque uptake of fluorine-18-labeled fluorodeoxyglucose as a surrogate marker for atherosclerotic plaque inflammation and vascular function of the aorta by ex vivo analyses. MT-II had no effect on body weight or composition, or plasma cholesterol levels in atherosclerotic mice. Without attenuating atherosclerotic lesion size or lesional macrophage accumulation, MT-II treatment reduced fluorine-18-labeled fluorodeoxyglucose uptake in the atherosclerotic plaques. Resident macrophages in the lesions of MT-II-treated mice were polarized toward the anti-inflammatory M2 phenotype. Systemic inflammation was also attenuated by MT-II intervention as evidenced by decreased plasma levels of proinflammatory cytokines. In terms of aortic vasoreactivity, MT-II-treated mice showed enhanced endothelium-dependent relaxations, as well as promotion of vascular sensitivity to nitric oxide-mediated vasodilation, which were markedly impaired in control mice after prolonged duration of diet exposure.

CONCLUSIONS: The present study demonstrates that pharmacological activation of the melanocortin system has therapeutic benefits in pre-established atherosclerosis by limiting plaque inflammation and promoting vascular endothelial function, which may provide a novel therapeutic approach for atherosclerosis.

purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

This is a post from a Superior melanotan II user at elite...

"I am getting darker and not even getting any exposure to sun or tanning. People are starting to notice and I've only spent one day in the sun last week. And at only 500ug per day. My GF too. After one week or so none of the negative sides. She isn't using antihistamines and we can do it day or night.

But one really unexpected side for me was that it has really helped with my insomnia - but only if I dose at night. I've been sleeping so good for the last week and didn't really correlate the two. Yesterday I did my dose in the morning rather than before bed and I had I was up my usual 5-6 times per night."

purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Here is a post from a Superior melanotan user at professionalmuscle:

"I'll post my results......I am in not way affiliated with Superior or even friends with any of the "Reps".

I'll start off by saying that I have skin that tans easily. I started back after a small break off with the first dose at 125mcg's. I took it right after I ate my second meal of the day. Within a few minutes I was already feeling a few sides. Flushed, stomach in knots, head pounding. As soon as i injected, I went and laid out on my deck behind the house. I only laid outside for around 30 min. 15 on my back and 15 on my stomach. I trained a few hours later and while at the gym I could clearly see that I was noticeably darker already. I repeated this same process a few days later (twice in one week). That following weekend in the gym and out in public I had people commenting on how dark I was. So, after only 2 doses it made me noticably darker. As I said, I tan easily already, but this stuff certainly makes a big difference."

purchase.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I did another 8 minutes in the tan bed last night. I'm darker today. It's seems 8 minutes twice a week with 1mg melanotan eod is the perfect combination for me to keep getting darker.

purchase.