Muscle Factory Labs

MFL having serious issues

Rep Points

MFL having serious issues

Issues ranging form delivery time to serious PIP has something changed?

http://thinksteroids.com/forum/stero...48766-452.html

Rep Points

My last cycle with them was great. I know they had problems with a batch of test p, but it was corrected. Not saying all is well just giving my 2 cents

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Doesn't look like they ever made shit right with this guy. The guy even went as far as to keep the company name to himself until they had a chance to reconcile. Bad business.

Rep Points

Would like to have the reps chime in on this.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

My bad here is the party I was referring to:http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...-my-Labs/page3

BOARD REP

Rep Points

There is a couple issues that are being delt with at this time. The shipping problems would not have been happening, but they are. Ricky was having some issues with his shipper. He didn't realize packages were taking so long to be shipped till a flood of complaints started rolling in. So he pulled all packages from the shipper and is taking care of things differently. Yes that makes MFL look bad and we aren't justifying anyone's frustration because they have a right to be upset.

Now the second problem that has risen is we have a batch of test prop that had some complaints on. Ricky has put prop as out of stock till this is fixed. We have sent it off for mass spec testing to get to the bottom of what's wrong. We will be providing papers on the testing.

If anyone has had our prop and it cause unbearable pip, please contact velociraptor44 or myself.

Labs sometimes run into issues but its the way they handle these problems which show what type of people they really are..

MFL Rep....

Rep Points

Actually my issue was with muscle factory test cyp. You guys sent me completely under dosed gear twice. Muscle Factory then pm'd me and told me that the batch was bad. I didn't see a recall after that. I gave them the chance to fix it with me, but instead just more under dosed gear. After I notified them the second time, I didn't hear anything except for the rep asking me what the batch number was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by (Juggernaut) View Post
    Actually my issue was with muscle factory test cyp. You guys sent me completely under dosed gear twice. Muscle Factory then pm'd me and told me that the batch was bad. I didn't see a recall after that. I gave them the chance to fix it with me, but instead just more under dosed gear. After I notified them the second time, I didn't hear anything except for the rep asking me what the batch number was.

Brother we have been waiting on your second blood work results. You say you got under dosed gear twice but where is the proof. We got several bloods on the cyp and enan that are in the 3000 to 5000 range depending on the dose and time of test.

MFL Rep....

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am subbing to this.. I have ran some ML test cyp and I didnt have any issues with it. It seemed to be dosed correctly but I didnt do labs. I do have some replacement test p they sent me I will be pinning soon like next week along with some Tren A I got from them I will report back up if I have any issues. I havent had a problem with Ricky or Apostolic777 anytime i have contacted them. Ricky contacted me to replace my test p.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by apostolic777 View Post
    Brother we have been waiting on your second blood work results. You say you got under dosed gear twice but where is the proof. We got several bloods on the cyp and enan that are in the 3000 to 5000 range depending on the dose and time of test.

MFL Rep....
    You have? Funny enough when I told you guys all you did was ask for a batch number. I believe it was from you. You stated that you're not for me or against me but just wanted to know the batch numbers.
    As for the bloods I'm not going to waste another dime on MFL. I know the signs of being on and they weren't there just like the last batch of cyp. I didn't see you guys recall that one either. Like I said in my post I don't want anymore of the gear because it seriously wasted almost 6 months of my time. WTH would I chance blasting with your gear when there are sponsors out there that are actually selling properly dosed gear? Then other questions come in like if your gear is under dosed, why would I think it's sterile? I mean seriously if MFL can't follow proper measuring protocol for dosing what makes me believe they can follow a sterile lab protocol?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

We didn't recall because you were the only one who ever complained. But you go ahead and bash if you like. We asked for the batch numbers so we can document it to see if anyone else has any problems.

MFL Rep....

Rep Points

How is it bashing? I actually gave you an opportunity to fix it without mentioning MFL. If I wanted to bash I would have put MFL on blast from jump. And contrary to what you're telling me MFL pm'd me telling me that the batch was from a secondary source and you guys wouldn't be doing business with them again. No offense apostolic777 but you're not really involved in it and if I were you I wouldn't comment unless you have all the facts. You're going to say anything to make it look like im the bad guy even though I'm the one that got screwed twice. I'm sorry bro but your job is to cheerlead not fight their battles.

Rep Points

Apostolic I can't get Ricky to reply to my safemail.net account. I ordered 2 in a half weeks ago. Haven't got my order and can't get him to reply now. Can you help?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hey bro apostolic is not online anymore contact the rep over on ASF I know Rick has had issues getting safemail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points

I finally talked to him thanks. He was having issues with it