Evolution Peptides

my log for evolution peptides

Hybrid View

senior memeber

Rep Points

my log for evolution peptides

i will be doing a 12 week log on cjc no dac and ipam and ig-lr3 and some exemestane 36 year old 5ft-10 210-215 ilbs about 12% bf have been traning on and off for over 20 years but been on point for the last several years.i got my pak in shipping was really good and every thing was wrapped up and was all there.my first thoughts were that this is some of the highest grade stuff i have ever seen the vials are air sealed when you stick the pin in just sucked all the bac water out fast. you have to be careful if mixing more than one pep at the same time it will suck what you have in the pin out fast they are super air tight.like i said the highest grade stuff i have ever seen even better that rx grade hgh like the vials being air tight and of high grade i gotten from the pharmacy.it is clear as water when mixed and the cjc and ipam gives me a head rush and i turn hot and red which is a good thing. it is still very early but so far this is the best company i have ever used not just pep company but any company and it is not even close.i will update this log a lot. this first post was just mainly to say how happy i was with what i got and seen and felt so far.

senior memeber

Rep Points

took my doses yesterday went smooth get use to air tight vials my hands and feet are tingling and falling a sleep a lot and i am staying tied which is classic signs of high hgh levels.only the 2nd day but can all ready tell i look better in the mirror vascularity and pumps are better.weight has been up and down going between 210 and 215 would like to stay at 210 but i know these peps can cause bloat for the first week or so then you start to really lean out.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

and its up!

great start brotha! lets see what you can do

**All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

senior memeber

Rep Points

man i tell you what since starting these pep from evolution i am looking really good really quick i have used thousands of dollars worth of good peps over the past year or two. and while like i say most have been good because i do a ton of research before ordering from any one. and i will say that these were sent to me to test and log so maybe they are a special batch idk but it is like going from using ugl pep to rx pep if that makes since when you have good real hormones and you have been in the game for over 20 years you just know the diff right away.i will be away from my computer out of town for all of next week but i will be taking my peps with me so i will have a good update when i get back and i will keep logging every day after that for the next 12 weeks.but for now i can say that in 4 days of using these peps i have seen results my abs are popping and veins all in my abs even lower abs and legs which i have never had in my life i look the best i have ever looked in my life and i can not think how sick i am going to look after this 12 weeks of these really good peps.

senior memeber

Rep Points

so evolution are you still going to send me my stuff to keep doing this 12 week log you ask me to do for you.because i have been running the cjc and ipam and igf and it is going well and i would like to keep logging this for the full 12 weeks you ask me to do.i am about 3 half weeks into it and i have lost some fat and really cut up.can tell my hgh and igf levels have been high as i have been staying tired and hands and feet tingle go to sleep easy my sleep has all so been good and having crazy dreams all godd things.but i am running low on everything and would like to keep these results going.let me know if your going to hold up your end as i am holding up my end. thanks let me know wht you want me to do.

senior memeber

Rep Points

they are going to hold up there end as am i on my ike i said in post above products are top notch and i am seeing great results which is crazy seeing how i just came off of a super huge cycle of test,tren,mast.winny and var and t3 and some hgh. now i am just on test and these peps from evolution and i am dropping fat and getting cut and seeing results when without these high grade pep i would be loosing results not still getting more so way to go. will start keeping this log updated now that there back on here.thanks again evolution

senior memeber

Rep Points

everything still going well i am sleeping really good staying sleepy and tired during the day is the only bad thing but that comes with having high hgh and igf levels.

senior memeber

Rep Points

things are going well just these really good pep and igf are making me tired all the time took a couple days off and put on some fat.in is amazing how well these keep the fat off and keep you tight.i am all most out evolution is suppose to be sending me some more to keep this log going hope it shows up soon because i am all most out.

senior memeber

Rep Points

ran out of product but evolution gave me his word that it is on it way so has soon has i get it i will start this log right back up.loving all there products so far high grade stuff for sure.i am sure the next batch i got coming will be just as good.

senior memeber

Rep Points

hoping to be getting my pak soon can start back up.will be checking mail box daily lol.

senior memeber

Rep Points

so i got my pak in couple days ago.it was very safe and wrapped up great very fast shipping.mixed everything up.so i will update in couple days i was off evolution pep for maybe a week due to being out of product first pin i got super flushed red faced off the cjc no dac and ipam. the igf-lr3 i will pin today it does not mix right away like there other stuff does this is the first igf i have that is this way when you mix it the powder will not mix right away i first thought there was a problem but i can let it sit in the frig for a day and it is still not 100% clear but damn it works and is good maybe it is just stronger than all the other i have used so it takes longer to mix idk i just now it works hella good.

senior memeber

Rep Points

well been back on these peps for about 3 or 5 days or so.can tell a diff all ready better sleep and abs are back am feeling the hgh and igf spike for sure joints are hurting like crazy and limbs are falling sleep all day and night.even having some cp which i did not even have whil on real hgh.still can not get over how high grade these are and the vial are super air sealed if you are not use to that they can be a lot of trouble takes some getting use to.my stats went from being 213-215 to 209 i was putting on a little fat in the mid section while off of these but when back on with in days abs where back in full force crazy.loving evolution products as are several people i have sent there way are 100% happy.

senior memeber

Rep Points

ok so to update still like all the pep and the exemstane is really good usually with most other i take it daily but i can take evolution exem just 2 or 3 times a week.been having problems with my back and shoulder so not been working out as much or as hard and results are been holding and i am only on test only right now so the pep are doing all the work. i am about 6-7 weeks into this 12 week log.

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

log aint a log with no pics yo
    ...PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...w!!!-Get-on-it!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    log aint a log with no pics yo
    I can pm some nudes for ya

spiny15
    IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

not your log son

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    not your log son
    Just wanting to send you nudes. jeez

spiny15
    IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by spinyvegeta View Post
    just wanting to send you nudes. Jeez
    please and thank you

senior memeber

Rep Points

i dont do pics .i put some pics up one time i had to clean out my pm 3 times a week because they were full kids asking me what kind of protien what kind of supps a how much can i bench.could i tell them how they could look like me etc.it was a nightmare plus i just think it is stupid to post pics on a steroid site that i talk about ordering and taking no way hell is this o boy doing that.and why just so people i dont even know or give a fuck what they think.people on my level and point in life just dont have nothing to prove.and this log has lead about 20 people that i know for sure 100% made a order from evolution.and there is no changes to show these peps i have used them to keep me at the same level that i have been at for a long time.but i would have went backwards without these peps while i am off of everything but these peps and test so these help me stay looking like i did when on test ,tren ,mast and winny and var.i have been able to keep my six pak and thats all i want.

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

Sure sure

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Lol