• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New gh not from e coli but from yeast.

tl0311

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just read a little about it. Intresting. Claims 30% more bioavailability. Anyone try this rHGH?

I guess the question for me would be... how does this affect cost? you would think cost would go down right?

I guess the question for me would be... how does this affect cost? you would think cost would go down right?

I doubt it. Cost is driven by how much people are willing to spend. If we all stop buying chinese gh it would drive the prices very low. How much do you think it costs to make a kit? I bet around $10. With pharm becoming cheaper they will have to lower the cost soon.

I had no clue it was that cheap to produce that stuff I figured for the cost to be as high as it is it would partially have to do with raw materials and manufacturing. you would think that some one that manufactures it with half a brain would recognize the amount of money that could be made if it was more affordable.... Shit every member here would be blasting it year around!!

It's 16 bucks 10iu
And folli for 25....

Chinese generics is still one of the best gh out there, when u have a real deal; otherwise i ve heard a lot of good feedbacks concerning riptropin.

I'm thinking about ordering a few vials for testing. Then order a kit or two.

IML Gear Cream!
Im very interested in their product.. The Genos would be amazing if legit. Another source on here has 36IU Pfizer for double what their price is (and that doubled price is on sale).

interesting, thanks!

Back