IronMagLabs

Unexpected Results w/ 1-AD

Rep Points

Question Unexpected Results w/ 1-AD

I went on Ergo's 1-AD a week and a half ago (3 pills daily) and experienced gains overnight - massive water-gains that is. My stomach has felt bloated ever since. I weighed 158 before, and 3 days after I weighed 163. I feel no other side effects to date - no harsh pissing, no stomach pains, no irratability, nothing. My lifts have gone through the friggin' roof (the only reason I'm still on the stuff obviously) In the week following the initial gain to 163, I have packed a half inch on my arms, but have gained no more weight? How is this possible, and is my body suppose to react like this. Any similar personal experiences (preferably w/ happy ending) would be appreciated. Thanx

wOrK iN pRoGrEsS

Rep Points

how's ur diet?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You're not getting water weight from 1-ad!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

3 Meals 3 Shakes a day:
    Meals of Tuna, Chicken Breast, Rice, Bagels, Fruits, Nuts, PB.
    Plenty of fluids like milk and water. Protein Shakes are Optimum Nutrition w/ 23 G protein per serving. I take in ~150 - 200G protein a day and total about 3000 cal. I am also taking Creatine - 5G a day in one serving. If 1-AD isn't causing the water weight, how come it occurred so rapidly after going on it???

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Maybe sodium in your diet, creatine or combination or coincedence?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Optimus Prime

Rep Points

A very small few have reported inexplicable bloating--especially in the abdomen--when using 1T/1AD...
    Who's Your Moses?
    Droppin' Bombs on Your Moms
    Issue #37 of Mind and Muscle Available Now!
    http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net