• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Unexpected Results w/ 1-AD

One4theRUSH

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went on Ergo's 1-AD a week and a half ago (3 pills daily) and experienced gains overnight - massive water-gains that is. My stomach has felt bloated ever since. I weighed 158 before, and 3 days after I weighed 163. I feel no other side effects to date - no harsh pissing, no stomach pains, no irratability, nothing. My lifts have gone through the friggin' roof (the only reason I'm still on the stuff :) obviously) In the week following the initial gain to 163, I have packed a half inch on my arms, but have gained no more weight? How is this possible, and is my body suppose to react like this. Any similar personal experiences (preferably w/ happy ending) would be appreciated. Thanx

You're not getting water weight from 1-ad!:nope:

3 Meals 3 Shakes a day:
Meals of Tuna, Chicken Breast, Rice, Bagels, Fruits, Nuts, PB.
Plenty of fluids like milk and water. Protein Shakes are Optimum Nutrition w/ 23 G protein per serving. I take in ~150 - 200G protein a day and total about 3000 cal. I am also taking Creatine - 5G a day in one serving. If 1-AD isn't causing the water weight, how come it occurred so rapidly after going on it???

Maybe sodium in your diet, creatine or combination or coincedence?

A very small few have reported inexplicable bloating--especially in the abdomen--when using 1T/1AD...

Back