• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Udpadted Response to Griifith Shit Talking

IML Gear Cream!
i rest my case, stalking Red at 7AM in the morning, and my IP Address finder has him at the Suckaseum at Everything Adult in the Cross

ok sports fans riddle me this, has Griff ever proved that he has ever lifted a weight? has he provided photographic proof of his awesomeness? the answer is no, his life only exists here, under his stage name, ISUCKFORKEEPS you will find graphic pics of him being hand balled and tongue punching his boyfriends fartbox
griff used to be in his profile pic...and why would you of all people call out someone

i rest my case, stalking Red at 7AM in the morning, and my IP Address finder has him at the Suckaseum at Everything Adult in the Cross

nice to know our tax $ are paying fuckwits like u to wake up 9am and use bullshit excuses to get on disability

it's OK, I know the houseboy can't go 10 minutes without thing about me.......yup I own his mind......:coffee:

it's OK, I know the houseboy can't go 10 minutes without thing about me.......yup I own his mind......:coffee:

Griff threads about Reddog309 = 0

You made thread after thread about me......:roflmao:

attachment.php

Attachments

• whos-the-retard-now_80013271.jpg
    whos-the-retard-now_80013271.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 53
slap that keyboard and take another heart med..........one day red, one day ull get one over me.......

Holy fuck that picture.. I'm
Going to hell, bwahahahahahah

slap that keyboard and take another heart med..........one day red, one day ull get one over me.......

like I said before houseboy, every post before from you was about azza and now every post is about me, maybe you should give the wife and kids as much attention and you wouldn't be such a mod cum sucking fool......:coffee:

like I said before houseboy, every post before from you was about azza and now every post is about me, maybe you should give the wife and kids as much attention and you wouldn't be such a mod cum sucking fool......:coffee:

i cant tell the two of u apart......

both talk about kids, cum and make idiotic statements that just make you look like a wank stain....azza is on welfare cause he doesnt want to work and u are cause ur too fucken old to work......both of u dont work out and ill bet u arent even a member of ANY gym same as azza

ur even pimping out the old cheese trying to get free gears now, can u afford the postage?.....different goals = very fatiguey smelling horse shit.....tell us again about the swingers hitting on the two of u :roflmao:

riiiight, your another invisable cunt like your boy sil. come on big boy post up some pics of you and your bitch or shut the fuck up.....do it.......you nutless cunt.....:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
riiiight, your another invisable cunt like your boy sil. come on big boy post up some pics of you and your bitch or shut the fuck up.....do it.......you nutless cunt.....:coffee:

come on, go full retard, tell me ur on ur way to my house to kill me :roflmao:

nice melt ur having there.....careful 1 in 12 senior citizens will shit themselves having been over offended by younger people online.....

just like 1 in 12 houseboys touch their kids inappropriately while bathing them, I have a feeling your the 1 out of the 12........:coffee:

just like 1 in 12 houseboys touch their kids inappropriately while bathing them, I have a feeling your the 1 out of the 12........:coffee:

3 replys without a nap, impressive, you have stamina......you might live at least another 3 years......

were not all sitting around the kitchen table drinking coffee waiting for the kids to get off the bus....:coffee:

This is a great thread already I love it but if we could incorporate some Jew bashing it would really bring it to that next level. Thanks guys I'm subbed for sure...continue.

th

damn reddog and azza are still alive ?

damn reddog and azza are still alive ?

azzas like a cockroach, the fucker would survive a nuke

as for reddog the useless mutt

if this was a ruler representing his lifespan......he is about here!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 8710_ruler-pink_pp.png
    8710_ruler-pink_pp.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 35
wow that's an awesome post, did you come up with that while doing the kids school work...........:coffee:

^ really, really, really, really likes kids.....

giphy.gif

getting weaker with every post, fuck off houseboy....:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
''different goals''..lmao carry on

2hx53yc.jpg

speaking of weak cunts, look who shows up......:coffee:

^^^ runs rings around his ''co workers''

^^^^runs his tongue around theCaptn' "cock head".......:coffee:

^^^ wishes he could run his tongue around theCaptn' "cock head"

Cum one cum all!

getting weaker every day....:coffee:

old age is like that.......

so did those gay swingers fuck ur wife also or did they just plow you?

reddog......the choice of swingers......

take a week off, regroup, come up with something new, your stagnant, redudnant, and just plain boring, if your going to come at the people's choice pick your game up or GTFO, GICH..........:coffee:

Back