• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

My Udpadted Response to Griifith Shit Talking

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Keep talking Oxfors Street Queer and you will get your head smacked in.......

i thought you were in court today Mr Harris

sun arise ..

:coffee:

Griff is a child rearing queer who spews the same shit post after post, quite the loser he is.........:coffee:

How long has this feud been going on!!!??

29gg9rp.gif

griff is a cunt and if he didnt post pr0n he would be in the red.....GICH.............:coffee:

You old fucks are crotchety

:coffee:

Geezers just suck....:coffee:

I'll be 42 this year

Not into saggy titted men. Sorry

than why you here?...............:coffee:

Tight young male specimens

ditto......:coffee:

Griff is a child rearing queer who spews the same shit post after post, quite the loser he is.........:coffee:

why do u always want to talk about kids......and now u have a kinship with azza.......u a fucken pedo red?

poor reddog, still not a mod, still not capped out even though almost all the old posters are......peoples choice :roflmao:

ok sports fans riddle me this, has Griff ever proved that he has ever lifted a weight? has he provided photographic proof of his awesomeness? the answer is no, his life only exists here, under his stage name, ISUCKFORKEEPS you will find graphic pics of him being hand balled and tongue punching his boyfriends fartbox

ok sports fans riddle me this, has Griff ever proved that he has ever lifted a weight? has he provided photographic proof of his awesomeness? the answer is no, his life only exists here, under his stage name, ISUCKFORKEEPS you will find graphic pics of him being hand balled and tongue punching his boyfriends fartbox

like.......:coffee:

griff is a typical keyboard warrior, probelbly has a job like sil where he can't show his image, the PTA won't allow it........:coffee:

griff is a typical keyboard warrior, probelbly has a job like sil where he can't show his image, the PTA won't allow it........:coffee:

geriatric humor...........damn dementia......what was i talking about again.......

Back