IronMagLabs

Need more info about hcg diet plan.

Rep Points

Need more info about hcg diet plan.

Hello,

My name is warren and I am 30 years of age. I am an owner of one small business in New York. Most of the time I need to work more than 70 hours in a week. So I do not have enough time to exercise in the morning or even in the evening.

My height is 5.7 and my weight is 280 Ibs. I would like to lose my extra weight. I tried in different ways but failed. Although I did consult with my doc and she suggested maintaining a certain workout routine, but it is not possible for me due to my heavy load in my business. I like to take supplement instead of maintaining daily workout routine. I heard lots about supplements and my knowledge is mix about supplements. Some says taking supplements are not good for health, while others say they are risk free.

I am in dilemma right now. Recently I heard about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. This is popularly known as hcg diet. I went through their website and it says that one British doctor named Dr. Simeons researched and invented hcg diet protocol. According to their website, hcg diet drops are used under the tongue in order to lose weight. It suggests that hcg diet has no side effects as hcg diet is used under the tongue not into your body directly. Here is the website: http://www.healthdiscoveriesjournal.com/health/

I like to know more about hcg diet plan and I also like to know more about hcg diet recipe. Did anyone use this hormone or any kind of oral hormone before in order to lose weight?

I also read couple of reviews and maximum reviews are good enough, but before using this hormone, I would like to know details about it. Did anyone use this before? If not please suggest me which supplements should I use in order to reduce my weight?

Regards,
    Aaric Wareen

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

The HCG "diet" is a scam. HCG does not promote weight loss at all. Its a starvation diet.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Run Run Run!

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wareen80 View Post
    Hello,

My name is warren and I am 30 years of age. I am an owner of one small business in New York. Most of the time I need to work more than 70 hours in a week. So I do not have enough time to exercise in the morning or even in the evening.

My height is 5.7 and my weight is 280 Ibs. I would like to lose my extra weight. I tried in different ways but failed. Although I did consult with my doc and she suggested maintaining a certain workout routine, but it is not possible for me due to my heavy load in my business. I like to take supplement instead of maintaining daily workout routine. I heard lots about supplements and my knowledge is mix about supplements. Some says taking supplements are not good for health, while others say they are risk free.

I am in dilemma right now. Recently I heard about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. This is popularly known as hcg diet. I went through their website and it says that one British doctor named Dr. Simeons researched and invented hcg diet protocol. According to their website, hcg diet drops are used under the tongue in order to lose weight. It suggests that hcg diet has no side effects as hcg diet is used under the tongue not into your body directly. Here is the website: http://www.healthdiscoveriesjournal.com/health/

I like to know more about hcg diet plan and I also like to know more about hcg diet recipe. Did anyone use this hormone or any kind of oral hormone before in order to lose weight?

I also read couple of reviews and maximum reviews are good enough, but before using this hormone, I would like to know details about it. Did anyone use this before? If not please suggest me which supplements should I use in order to reduce my weight?

Regards,
    Aaric Wareen
    There are clinics who sell HCG and a 500calorie per day diet for big money to the desperate looking for the "magic pill" there is no "magic pill"
    As heavy said, "it's a starvation diet"

How to fix your dilemma:
    Spend your money on a successful nutritionist and make time for some exercise before your health fails from obesity. The gyms are full of people who work long hrs, you're not alone.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Rep Points

you can do cardio for 30min
    4 times a weak

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by flash gordo View Post
    you can do cardio for 30min
    4 times a weak
    And cut out ALL sugar, wheat and grains. Get your carbs from green fibrous vegetables. Yes it will be hard to do at first but if you keep up your current junk food diet you will probably be dead before too long. Sorry to be so blunt but I dont sugar coat things as serious as this.