Olympus Pharma

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Shipping and Product Review

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Shipping and Product Review

Hey Bros I just placed an order with O.P. Ez is a good guy so if he supports them I knew it was a good choice. I will keep you guys updated on shipping time and the gear. I'm sure I will be impressed. Gear I will be using is T400, Tren E and Anavar.

Until then

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Alright so here is the deal.... I have no patience lol. I'm now officially stalking my mailman. Everytime I order a pack it's like Christmas, I just keep counting down the days!

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Rep Points

Mine took ******* !!'!!!
    Last edited by DaMaster; 06-08-2014 at 07:53 AM. Reason: no T/A times discussions on the open forum

Rep Points

^^ IM TELLING

Rep Points

Quick turnaround time?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Alright bros everything is in havent had a chance to look at the pack. I give the Shipping an A+ at this point. Very nice job OP I look forward to reviewing the gear once I get a chance.