• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Genotropine sale - update !!!

Uncle Z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys

New Genotropine sale is open - this time we have 36 iu cartridges offer -so more IU in better prices
smile.gif

Please check our offer :

Uncle Z -Geno Sale

Z.

Good deals on pharmacy grade hgh

I just started them and I'm liking them but we will have serum test soon.

u mean as soon as i take my ass to the lab. yes, this coming week. im already noticing some good nice sides from the blue tops and im like day 5?

u mean as soon as i take my ass to the lab. yes, this coming week. im already noticing some good nice sides from the blue tops and im like day 5?
Intersting because it takes weeks for igf levels to rise but I guess Z's gh defies basic physiology.

Intersting because it takes weeks for igf levels to rise but I guess Z's gh defies basic physiology.

The proper way to take the GH serum test is too shoot your first shot, in the shoulder at 10 IUs. Take GH shot on empty stomach. Then 3 hours later take the GH serum test. If you are taking GH before this or on Peptides, you are not going to get an accurate test. Then 2 to 3 weeks later you can an IGF test.

Is anyone besides airborne dickrider running z genotropin?

IML Gear Cream!
Is anyone besides airborne dickrider running z genotropin?
No just the guy who posts on 10 different boards and banned from a few. Z and I have exchanged pm about me running a Geno log.

There are some on another board I'm on that are crazy over the genos. There the best you can get along with some others you can buy.

Okay nice log. But your still a rep for Z. Is anyone who is not a rep for Z running his genos?

Damn bushmaster :roflmao:.....Im testin geno for z and I pasamoto can say i running it 2.5 ius a day and I been on gh for while now and at 2.5ius of geno is a difference just my .02...again bushmaster damn what a transformation u must be goin under ....

Okay nice log. But your still a rep for Z. Is anyone who is not a rep for Z running his genos?

You are mistaking, I am not a rep for Uncle Z. I tested his products, that is all. You don't see my name attached to his with rep, do you?

I maybe soon at 10.8ius everyday.

Bother, I hope you took some before and after pictures, because you are going to make one Hell of a change with that much GH.

Bother, I hope you took some before and after pictures, because you are going to make one Hell of a change with that much GH.
I may not use his genos. All depends on his price. Regardless there are big changes coming.

IML Gear Cream!
You are mistaking, I am not a rep for Uncle Z. I tested his products, that is all. You don't see my name attached to his with rep, do you?
On other boards do you not claim to be a Z sponsored athlete?

i am using his geno and have nothing to do with him it is to early to tell but i am sure there real they are sealed and are rx grade.i think with them being exp they should be cheaper than he has them they are still high now if they were not exp by a good amount they would be a good price.he sent me 36 iu free i will just begin to see results when i run out so i kinda want more but damn there high as hell.

Guys talked with experts and the said thats qulity depends for conditions of storage - we hold our geno in fridges so quality will be good more than year after exp date,
after year the concentration will decrease .

Z.

Guys talked with experts and the said thats qulity depends for conditions of storage - we hold our geno in fridges so quality will be good more than year after exp date,
after year the concentration will decrease .

Z.
But you don't send on ice packs Z. It is now summer and hot outside.

Even seronos which can be stored at room temperature can't withstand heat/sunlight. Not knocking your service but you cannot guarantee there is no degradation.

The TA time is fast so there not in the heat long. And there freeze dried so it can stand the Temps better.
So you can tell me without a shadow of a doubt that gh can withstand 90+ degrees for a few hours to a day and especially while expired?

You cannot.

I believe most places are not 90+ degrees . So you rips are better in those conditions? After the expo. Date they are good for a year after.

I believe you are trying to hurt our business I do think that so please move on.

thanks

Uncle Z,

When purchasing the Geno does it come with the pen or do you have to pay separately?

Also if i were to go with the Blue tops instead of the Geno would i need to take much more of it for it to be the equivalent potency?

Regards

Back