• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New guy here pretty experienced needing advice!

daf123

Reaction score
the land that hates muscle growth= sweden
IML Gear Cream!
Hey!

early 20s guy from Europe! looking for advice!

i have been off cycle now for around 4 months and going hit it hard again for around 16 weeks.

my plan is Propp dbol since i just can't get enough of the results im getting from prop instead of Enanthe.. the stuff is amazing i respond like hell on it!

300mg propp eod
50mg dbol ed splitted in 3 dosage during the day.

i have been reading about this "short blast cycles" and got me curious, becuse around week 8-10 in most cycles the gains kinda stop hard and i guess that is becuse the receptors is full?

so i have been thinking is you stop the propp for around 2 1/2 weeks-3 weeks in 3 periods of time during the cycle too clear out the receptors since the half life of propp is like 3 days and detection is 2-3 weeks the receptors would be kinda fresh again for gains even if you gained alot?

im perhaps out talking something i dont know about but if enyone can correct me please do!

//Cheers

Any reason for only using prop and Dbol. Why not use another compound with the test?

shics are in 4-6wks blasts (when I say blast I mean 1.5-2x normal dosing) with short esters and orals only. Long esters will not be of use here. Stack 2-3oils with a oral run high doses for 4wks (IMO is best) then cruise... Gains can be crazy if the combo is right.

Any reason for only using prop and Dbol. Why not use another compound with the test?

shics are in 4-6wks blasts (when I say blast I mean 1.5-2x normal dosing) with short esters and orals only. Long esters will not be of use here. Stack 2-3oils with a oral run high doses for 4wks (IMO is best) then cruise... Gains can be crazy if the combo is right.

thanks alot for the answer!

i wanna keep the Detection time pretty low since im living in f*cking sweden... :-/ and i respond very well from prop compared too enanthe, alot stronger and i like the tighter look and not the same bloat from propp as from E

i have never used anadrol perhaps i shall try that, eny thoughts against dbol?

mhm so would you suggest something like this?

week 1-6 400mg eod propp
50mg dbol or 100mg drol
week 7-10 200mg eod propp only
week 10-16 400mg eod propp with 50mg or 100mg drol

i have never used that high amount of test and would probably explode on that dosage haha..

Take care.

thanks for the answer!

im living in f*cking sweden so short ester is the way too go to not loose my drivings license lol.. screwed country, if you use gear your a baby killer here.. but im training at a gym that nobody else but me can use so thats fine.

mhm ok!

im thinking of...

eny thoughts?

400mg eod propp + 50mg dbol or 100mg drol for 1-6 weeks
7-10 weeks cruise at 200mg eod propp
week 10-16 400mg eod propp with 50mg dbol or 100mg drol,

since im not using gear all year around and staying off and doing about 2-3 cycles every gear, 2 bulking and 1 cutting mostly.

Take care.

how is a short or long ester different in Sweden for legality? curious...

when i come off i get 2-3 weeks detection time for the Propp if i go for the Enanthe i will recive around 2.5-3 months if i train at a normal gym and the gestapo steroid cops takes me in i will loose my driving license as eny other guy/woman would do in sweden if you get caught, and yes they raid the gyms pretty hard in sweden puttin TONS of money into it.

you will need too take drug tests for 6 months too get your license back, if you refuse you have too get a new one, and you pay for the tests, thats probably around 500 bucks each month for it or even more i guess.

Cheers

haha perhaps i fucked it up.. ok i will make it simple.

you loose driving license of caught with steroids in urine

you will need too take drug tests for 6 months too get it back after you got positive

thats why i train in a gym at home i built myself during 2-3 years.

i also train in public gyms with friends when i know im clean from stuff, so thats why i pic propp, going out of the system fast :)

sorry for the bad english :) :)

Ok... Makes more sense now. Yeah use 2x your normal dose of both Dbol and prop for 4 wks then Back to cruise or pct.

Back