• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what do i need to take Melanotan 2???

imjosiah

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey i am thinking of taking melanotan 2, I know where to get it, i am unsure about where to get the "administering tool" and what kind to get??

can anyone help with this please. Any other advice you might have about taking a peptide for a first timer??

You need insulin pins. Get them anywhere. You need bac water. Hit google up. There is plenty about Mt2

any kind of insulin pen?? because some are U-40 some are u-100. does it really matter?

You need to do a lot more research. Learn what an iu is, the purpose for pinning etc. There are dozens of sites on MT2

You can get everything you need from CEM. One stop shopping. Peptide/ Bac water/pins. All in one place, and all top quality to boot.

better get your peptide calculator out. Pin to much and its puke time haha

Yes fill the slin pin up with water and drip it down side of glass bottle... you then pull to 1/10 ...so one hash mark...i'm sure some take more some less up to but just make sure you use bac water.i got 4 bottles and i am one pale dude, will see how this shyt works.

stuff is very potent. id do no more than 200-250 mcg. that's 2-21/2 small lines on your slin needle

Back