• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would you still use gear if it was going to cause your early death?

Would you still use gear if you knew it would cause your early death?

• This Poll is an eye opener. I will go natty now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep! I haven't had 1 negative issue besides the night sweats my 1st time with tren. I found my sweet spot and the benefits are endless, anything in moderation is acceptable.

And this is my favorite pic of this gem. She thought she was being silly, I had to take a pic, cause she just doesn't realize how fine she is.

What? Where is the PIC? Damnit Iron.....:roflmao:

I don't abuse gears fuckers........:owned: I do not need to vote in this poll......

In all seriousness, I would be more than happy to make it to 60 and stroke out or have a massive heart attack at that point. If it came in my 30s or 40s I'd have to call that a bad investment. I'm just recently what I would call fully self sufficient and my 20's are almost halfway over.

long term Arimidex use is worse for you then long term gear use...that is factual...i have lived this long too piss real slow...so i guess its worth it..

What about aromasin?

What? Where is the PIC? Damnit Iron.....:roflmao:

Sneedham!

not divorced yet, don't wanna get myself into any unneeded drama.

All I know is I was being all sad and dejected, took a drive and ended up in Del mar, San Diego...

Walked about 5 miles on the beach, then low and behold...that!

What about aromasin?

Aromasin doesnt lower your hdl like adex does...but the guess is what it does to you in the long haul by eliminating aromatase enzymes...not sure anybody reallyknows...but I would take aromasin over adex ed....

Would I use gear if it would cost me 20 years? Absolutely not. But I don't think being on TRT year round and doing 1 cycle a year is gonna take 20 years off my life. I get regular blood work and checkups and actually cut out alot of other unhealthy shit I was doing too. And the one cycle I do will probably stop when I reach my 40s then just stay 0n 150-180 mgs of test year round.

IML Gear Cream!
I love how most people have bunk gear on the survey.... makes me feel real comfortable

I did abuse. I am old now. I will die soon. i have to go jack off now.

LOL @ wp's vote. God see you gmp approved fda in kazakstan sterons number one satisfied customers

Back