IronMag Research Chems

Would you still use gear if it was going to cause your early death?

View Poll Results: Would you still use gear if you knew it would cause your early death?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i would still abuse and leave a jacked corpse for my family to Mire.

3 12.50%
  • No, i would go vegan, buy organic and cleanse my colon 6 days a week.

1 4.17%
  • Actually, I would pin moar gear if i knew it would kill me. #ForeverAlone

1 4.17%
  • There is no proof gears are bad. The webz said so.

1 4.17%
  • Life is about quality, not quantity. #PinMoarGears

4 16.67%
  • This Poll is an eye opener. I will go natty now.

0 0%
  • I Want your Pole inside me SFW!

2 8.33%
  • My gears are Bunk so im not concerned with this.

7 29.17%
  • I dont really care, we all die anyway #YOLO

4 16.67%
  • I only use FDA approved gear. Its 6x as much but its FDA approved, so im safe.

3 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Question Would you still use gear if it was going to cause your early death?

If you knew your gear abuse was going to end your life 20 years prematurely, would you still abuse it? I mean, were all gonna die, yeah. And the last 15-20 years are probably the worst anyway.

There is no way in hell that supraphysiological doses of gear over periods of years or decades has zero effect on the human body, so please dont start with that "Theres no proof" nonsense. Youre an ignorant fuck if you believe that. We all know the risks. Be it cardiovascular/heart, stoke, liver, etc. Not to mention shitty labs using powders from china with heavy metals, etc. Or being pozzed by gay muslim sponsors who hate americans and secretly jizz inside our vials.

This is neither an anti gear thread nor is it a pro gear thread. Just curious what you homos would do if faced with the possibility of early death or living to 75+ as a not-big, skinny fat geezer.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

we're all fucked, unless yoar using bunk DRSEGE
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

Yes!!!!

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Are you really living if you're not pinning is the real question.

http://ironmagresearch.com

Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yes.

People are pass on living because they are afraid to die are pussies.
    Fucking Determined!

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

If you don't pin, you don't win....

AP gear is jizz and metal free, and it's approved by Obamacare....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    ENTIRE STORE BOGO INCLUDING BULK PACKS!!!
    USE CODE: RSBOGO
    Click Here for SuperiorPeptides.com!
    Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: RS25OFF

Synerbolics.com Home of the Super Anabolic Formula 3-MHD!!! Get 25% OFF with Coupon Code: RS25OFF

Rep Points

WOW, that's really a great question SFW. I guess I would have to think about all the factors. 1st...Am I ever going to compete? No, probably not. 2nd...Do I need the advantage in a sport or line of work? No, not really. 3rd...Is it clearly a vanity decision? Yes, absolutely! The problem is I don't look like Swiper, HeavyIron, Capt, KOS(yes I said KOS! Look at the man's before and afters) or anyone else with a great/good body on this board or in life. I have busted my ass in the past and have done long cycles, short cycles, high dose and low dose. I've gotten as fat as 295 pounds and as low(for me) as 245 pounds. Unfortunately I have titty fat that I've had since childhood. Even anorexia(spell) many many years ago to the point of almost hospitalization(long story) could not get rid of my bitch tits. I have battled stomach fat and titty fat all my life and have thought about getting gyno surgery or liposuction of my chest many times. This is not a sob story but an explanation. If I could have defined pecs and just a flat stomach(wouldn't care about even a 6 pack) and be confident walking around with my shirt off working outside on the yard or at the beach then YES!!! I would give up years!

Team RamRod

Rep Points

^^ you really need to hire some coaches if you can't even achieve KOSs look on your own.

Head Pooh Bear

Rep Points

I agree. You should hire a coach or nutritionist. I know a good one if you need. Worth every $

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    WOW, that's really a great question SFW. I guess I would have to think about all the factors. 1st...Am I ever going to compete? No, probably not. 2nd...Do I need the advantage in a sport or line of work? No, not really. 3rd...Is it clearly a vanity decision? Yes, absolutely! The problem is I don't look like Swiper, HeavyIron, Capt, KOS(yes I said KOS! Look at the man's before and afters) or anyone else with a great/good body on this board or in life. I have busted my ass in the past and have done long cycles, short cycles, high dose and low dose. I've gotten as fat as 295 pounds and as low(for me) as 245 pounds. Unfortunately I have titty fat that I've had since childhood. Even anorexia(spell) many many years ago to the point of almost hospitalization(long story) could not get rid of my bitch tits. I have battled stomach fat and titty fat all my life and have thought about getting gyno surgery or liposuction of my chest many times. This is not a sob story but an explanation. If I could have defined pecs and just a flat stomach(wouldn't care about even a 6 pack) and be confident walking around with my shirt off working outside on the yard or at the beach then YES!!! I would give up years!

It's not just about body composition. Gear makes life better. The psychological benefits are actually the best part, to me.
    Fucking Determined!

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't care what anyone says, gearz saved my life....

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    It's not just about body composition. Gear makes life better. The psychological benefits are actually the best part, to me.
    I agree, the physical end of it is terrific but that's only a part of the many benefits. I will always use GEAR
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I agree, the physical end of it is terrific but that's only a part of the many benefits. I will always use GEAR

Yep! I haven't had 1 negative issue besides the night sweats my 1st time with tren. I found my sweet spot and the benefits are endless, anything in moderation is acceptable.

And this is my favorite pic of this gem. She thought she was being silly, I had to take a pic, cause she just doesn't realize how fine she is.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    ^^ you really need to hire some coaches if you can't even achieve KOSs look on your own.
    It wasn't so much as achieving a certain look as opposed to getting rid of my tits and gut. With the anorexia I was 171 pounds and had a flat stomach and was way thinner then KOS but still had my tits. I suppose it was and still is in my head but once again Farva, thank you for being so blunt. Maybe I do need to look into a coach!

Rep Points

wait... I have muslim jizz in my gear? No wonder I keep kneeling towards Mecca

Honestly, I wish I would have started earlier. I psychologically feel so much better just on a TRT dose. I always had confidence issues and I attribute a lot of my confidence boost to what this has done for me. So definitely I would continue..... Besides, I have great life insurance and am definitely worth more dead to the wife and kids...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronAddict View Post
    And this is my favorite pic of this gem. She thought she was being silly, I had to take a pic, cause she just doesn't realize how fine she is.
    Are you just doing this to make everyone jealous? cuz its working!

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MI1972 View Post
    Are you just doing this to make everyone jealous? cuz its working!
    lol naw man, just stoked she's on my team!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Man I hear you bro... I have never delt with the tit fat but the belly fat is a bitch for me to get rid of... I have been dieting, lifting and cardio for month 1 1/2 straight and I dont see alot of difference I only fill tighter and larger. I am smaller in some but at first look see the damn belly. i have finally gotten where I dont look to bad with a shirt on but off I got that damn log hang on the belly.
    Keep trying you will get it bro. I know I am going to keep it going I hope to have mine off by sept 1.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

To answer the question.. Hell yes cause I would still live longer on gear then not. I would be a really big fat ass if not for the test I take.. .Life would not be as good.... And the guy that came up with tadalafil is a fucking saint.

Rep Points

She is quite a catch!

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MI1972 View Post
    She is quite a catch!
    Thanx, appreciate that, but brotha, you ever meet me and you'd know just how right you are!

Team RamRod

Rep Points

It wasn't so much as achieving a certain look as opposed to getting rid of my tits and gut. With the anorexia I was 171 pounds and had a flat stomach and was way thinner then KOS but still had my tits. I suppose it was and still is in my head but once again Farva, thank you for being so blunt. Maybe I do need to look into a coach!
    If the man boobs are really messing with your head that much why not just get some gyno surgery, I'm sure it would be worth cost.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

lol, nice post brother. My wife is 13 yrs younger than me and she thinks she got the better deal too.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    If the man boobs are really messing with your head that much why not just get some gyno surgery, I'm sure it would be worth cost.
    You are right brother and I have gone back and forth even so much as getting a phone conciltation. But I keep going back to thinking I can do it without surgery. I think I have reached that point in my life when it needs to be done. Hell, with all the money I've dropped on gear over the years I probably could have had 2 gyno surgeries

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    absolutely...best anti depressant ever.... better recovery....not much size or strength increases for me...but I am so much calmer
    ...PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION
    ANABOLICAMERICA KILLEROFSAINTS10

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

I don't care what anyone says, gearz saved my life....
    it sure did me...metabolic syndrome....sleep apnea...I was getting nowhere ...now at least I get what I put in

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

its not you...I wronged him in another life and he cant stand anything positive being said about me...I am proud of him for actually start to talk about things other me tho

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    lol, nice post brother. My wife is 13 yrs younger than me and she thinks she got the better deal too.
    you get what I'm sayin' then.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    it sure did me...metabolic syndrome....sleep apnea...I was getting nowhere ...now at least I get what I put in
    See, don't care what anyone says, done correctly these things are like vitamins.

Rep Points

Gear and workouts have improved my life. It was Opiates and now its gear. Ill stick with the gear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast