• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking to do a test only cycle..,

meatbeater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there much of a difference in the test I use? I guess I'd prefer one with less water retention. Of the sponsors, does anyone know which ones are domestic?

Your 1st cycle? A very wise choice to go just test.

It is not hard at all to find domestic sources. Look around, check and you'll find your answer.

Not really. Run Sus and run 4 different esters. you'll pin eod though.

Your 1st cycle? A very wise choice to go just test.

It is not hard at all to find domestic sources. Look around, check and you'll find your answer.

Not really. Run Sus and run 4 different esters. you'll pin eod though.

I only wanna pin once a week. Can I trust any sponsor here?

Anyone know who has best prices?

You're gonna want to pin 2x a week at a minimum using test e or c. Go to the sponsor forums and read the reviews. Lots of good sponsors. But you may want to read the stickies on a proper cycle first.

I pin 1x a week using test c from a domestic source and test levels are stable. Oh yeah 1 cycle read read and learn

Can someone let me know which domestic sponsor they have had good luck with?

Dude... a lot of people run test only, all the time. It has to be included with any cycle to get the best of results. My favorite is test E. Cyp is pretty much the same. They are longer esters so you can pin less. I had good results with pinning 500 mgs a week. I've pinned test E and cyp 2x at 250mgs and once a week at 500mgs. Do what u want. Experiment. Prop is great too, but it is a short ester requiring more frequent pinning. You cant go wrong with any. Good luck

If you are worried about pinning a lot to get them cc's in then you may want to look into Steroidsfax Hex 450. High mg with little to no PIP. They also do domestic. Just click on my link in my sig and it will take you there.

IML Gear Cream!
Can someone let me know which domestic sponsor they have had good luck with?

^^ Dudes been a member since 2010^^ Quit playin, just sayin.....

Alpha-pharma is one of the best pharma brand, top notch products.

Test only, I'd run a gram of sust pinned once a week.

I only wanna pin once a week. Can I trust any sponsor here?

Anyone know who has best prices?

Yes brother. You can trust many sponsors. I wouldn't recommend bargain shopping when it comes to oils you inject but just my opinion.

Because to pin once a week of sust you need a gram.... If the dude does his own research he'll find better options

IML Gear Cream!
Because to pin once a week of sust you need a gram.... If the dude does his own research he'll find better options

Careful Cap, these people are getting lazy as fuck around here.

test e or c for 14wks at 500mg ew i rec, 1-2pins a week

Back