• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hitting macros but losing muscle

iPhone12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys. I'm not a pro so learning here. I have a set amount of macros given to me by my coach. I'm hitting then with no problem. I do work shift work so my sleep does get affected when I flip flop nights and days. However I still get sleep. I am noticing that I'm losing muscle size and I'm suppose to be on offseason prep. Some weeks it looks like I've taken 3 weeks back. I understand nutrition and diet plays a huge role. Save your speech there. The real question is. Even though I do get a decent amount of sleep, can the sleep patterns affect my physique? Another important factor to note is I switched from test and deca to test and tren. Yes I know deca holds more water. Save your speech on that. Isn't tren suppose to prevent muscle breakdown and go for fat instead?
Test E- 500mg w
Tren E 300mg w
Dbol 50mg day
Arimidex 1mg every 3 days.

Is it possible that the tren has that major of a difference? Please if you have never in your life taken tren on a bulk cycle don't comment. I see a lot of BS on threads. Someone who has experience it please. Chances are you went through similar ups and downs.

Also please save your speech on mg dosages. Everybody is different. I don't need a gram of test a week. I weigh 158 and I'm 5'4"- 8.4% BF. Pending blood test results so I can adjust mg

Yes I did. I don't do these threads and being I'm using an iphone I'll never forget my SN.

add good fats to help gains and up calories is what i rec

th

Also please save your speech on mg dosages. Everybody is different. I don't need a gram of test a week. I weigh 158 and I'm 5'4"- 8.4% BF. Pending blood test results so I can adjust mg

I'm with blergs on the good fats. Curious to how you calculated bodyfat. Because if it with anything but a lab with hydrostatic weighing then it isn't accurate.

When i feel stale. I take a week off of heavy lifting. Loosen up the diet a little. Add some ghrp 6 for hunger. Create some new playlists. Get a new prework... come back at it hard in a week. It's easy to get burnt out of the whole thing. You stop eating big, water consumption drops. Take a minute to rest, reorganize, refocus.... then SFW and eat!

My coach added 10 g dextrose before workout more carbs. Filling out. I did have lack of sleep due to shift work. Got some good sleep and bounced back. Thanks

Ok guys. I'm not a pro so learning here. I have a set amount of macros given to me by my coach. I'm hitting then with no problem. I do work shift work so my sleep does get affected when I flip flop nights and days. However I still get sleep. I am noticing that I'm losing muscle size and I'm suppose to be on offseason prep. Some weeks it looks like I've taken 3 weeks back. I understand nutrition and diet plays a huge role. Save your speech there. The real question is. Even though I do get a decent amount of sleep, can the sleep patterns affect my physique? Another important factor to note is I switched from test and deca to test and tren. Yes I know deca holds more water. Save your speech on that. Isn't tren suppose to prevent muscle breakdown and go for fat instead?
Test E- 500mg w
Tren E 300mg w
Dbol 50mg day
Arimidex 1mg every 3 days.

Is it possible that the tren has that major of a difference? Please if you have never in your life taken tren on a bulk cycle don't comment. I see a lot of BS on threads. Someone who has experience it please. Chances are you went through similar ups and downs.

Your on gear and having unwanted weight loss but dont want anyone to talk about diet?!?!?!? :no:

IML Gear Cream!
^^ diet has nothing to do with it. Gears is the ONLY thing that will make muscle. All you gotta do is lift once a week for a half hour and pin assloads of gearz

Yes because I'm not taking nutrition advice from anyone except my coach. Which is why I said save your speech on it. And nutrition has everything to do with it, not gear! Big puppy you must be Joking.

Yeah that makes sense.... you should give that guy a raise.. he's doing a great job.

sent by owl

I can assure you he knows more then anyone on this thread! It takes more than one week-two weeks to get a feel for someone body with adjustments. He produces a lot of winners and endorsed by several pros. I asked the question regarding sleep patterns and so on. Being I know I'm not the only one who had experienced it while on shift. This is one of the reasons I don't do threads, everyone is an expert but yet knows about as much as I do. Smh

Lmao time for your 10g of dextrose champ....:lol:

I am an expert. Please pm for cheap pricing. I am endorsed by Phil. Just don't ask him cause he's a really busy guy.

I can assure you he knows more then anyone on this thread! It takes more than one week-two weeks to get a feel for someone body with adjustments. He produces a lot of winners and endorsed by several pros. I asked the question regarding sleep patterns and so on. Being I know I'm not the only one who had experienced it while on shift. This is one of the reasons I don't do threads, everyone is an expert but yet knows about as much as I do. Smh

If you hired a coach ....go ask him....if he is that good he will solve your problems...better route then a first time defensive question dont like the answer thread on a net board....

Back