• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tren ace/ test prop cycle log

BigAlpha

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey fellas. I'm pretty new here so I thought this would be a great icebreaker. I've been lurking here and other sites for years. I finally decided to register. I have a couple cycles under my belt that were done over 5 years ago. They were mostly based off of long ester tests with an oral kick start. 4 years ago I fell off of a roof and was in a wheel chair for a year and a half. was a horrible time and my family really got the sorry end of the stick even though I was the one with the injury. i sufferedlots of atrophy as well as an opiate addiction due to the amount of time on the medicine. I've recently cleaned up and started working out over the last year. Changing diet and habits are hard but it was time to man up. I ordered some gear not to long ago during a sale and started it last week. I'm running test prop at 50mg/tren ace 50mg daily. This is my first tren run and have taken all precautions to do this safely. Once I decided to run this cycle last year I knew that tren would be the best bet to help me get back up to par, so I studied day and night.
Here's some stats:
*suffer from mild teen gyno.
*30 yrs old 6ft tall
*Less than 6 months ago I weighed 215. Minimal muscle mostly fat. I seriously had no definition. I will include pictures.
*225 last week before cycle. Will include pictures
*currently on 7th day and have seen some fat loss with added vascularity and definition.

My goal here is to lose some fat and gain added muscle.

my diet generally consists of:
1st meal 6-8 whole eggs
2nd meal cup of oats & protein shake
3rd meal half of chicken
4th meal & pre workout cup of coffee black with egg&tuna salad
5th meal dinner & post workout generally grilled chicken thigh or breast/ steak with steamed vegetables.
6th meal shake

I cheat twice a week. Tuesdays is $1 tacos at a local Mexican restaurant. I usually eat 8 to 10 chicken tacos post workout. I know it seems like a lot but I know a girl that works there and she says it's marinated chicken breast. I get it plain with salsa. Thursday is hibachi buffet night where my diet usually consists of 4 plates of hibachi. Generally steak, shrimp, a few eggs, bean sprouts, mushrooms, Grean beans and broccoli.

I don't think I'll be logging my exact workouts because I don't really like to carry around a phone or notepad in the gym. I basically pick my muscle group for the day, choose my exercises, do a set to feel myself out and kind of see what weight feels acceptable for that day. I basically listen to my body. If I'm not hitting failure by 10-12 I'm raising the weight. If I can do more sys and not be winded I will throw some extra stuff in. If I'm not tired by the end of my routine for the day I'll usually work on lagging body parts for an extra 20 minutes or so.

I think that's about it. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I will be posting pictures soon. I'm sure I might get some fat boy heat, but that's okay. I'm open to criticism. I've seen hundreds of these unfinished and is some what annoying. I'm going to finish this one for everyone to see.

This was November. Before I started my transformation and dedicated myself.

Attachments

• tmp_2014-06-06 10.09.23-1988846751.jpg
    tmp_2014-06-06 10.09.23-1988846751.jpg
    657.3 KB · Views: 24
March
a couple months after I quit smoking cigarettes.
4 months into my commitment.

Attachments

• tmp_2014-06-06 10.18.24389737443.jpg
    tmp_2014-06-06 10.18.24389737443.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 25
50/50 daily. By about day 10 I will probably bump the tren depending on sides. Any suggestions?

No sounds like a good plan IMO

Dude looking good. I just got my hands on tren ace/ and prop. I was 6'1", 246lbsin January and started dieting and getting back into shape. Currently I'm at 218 and just pinned yesterday for the first time in 3 years. reading your stats, diet and plan remind me of myself a lot. I've been kicking ass in a biggest loser contest at work. I'm in 1st place at the time, down 11% total weight. I have won a free hotel room, 1month membership at a wellness center, a 2 month membership at the local ymca and some protein and supplements. I feel like I am rewarding myself with this cycle. Hooked up with 20ml of tren ace and 20ml of prop. Got a supply of armidex on hand, plus HCG and clomid on the way. Excited to say the least. Im gonna run my stuff a little different at least to start. It may look light for most but this is my first tren/prop cycle. I wanna see how I do with the sides.

Please... opinions, criticism, and/or advice is greatly appreciated,

weeks 1-10 50mgs prop every Mon, Wed, Fri and Sunday
weeks 1-10 50mgs tren A every Tues, Thurs and Sat
weeks 2-12 1mg Adex EOD
weeks 3-13 250IU's HCG 2x a week
week 11-13 100mgs clomid

Also, fish oil, flaxseed oil, milk thistle and Orange triad Mutli-vitamins.

Like I wrote previously... opinions are more than welcome,

Im not a pro yet....lol.......and this is an experiment!

Ok so my 8th shot of tren ace is today. I'm not sure if it's placebo or not so I want to seek some advice from the more experienced. The last few nights ib have been tossing and turning. Last night I woke up 3 nights to take a piss. It's this the insomnia that people speak of? It's not unbearable but somewhat annoying.
Next I have noticed that I'm a little sweatier but again not sure if it's me over observing. I haven't really had a change in aggression or anything else.
Basically I'm just wondering if this is in my head or not. Should I be full on by now or should I wait more time before raising the dose?

Back