• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

18 weeks out.

RoidsR4m3

Gr Anabolic
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, after nearly 2 1/2 years of being in and out of working out and dealing with a torn tendon, a broken hand, wrist and a cracked collarbone, I've met up with my coach today and decided that I am a "GO" for competition. In 18 weeks, if everything goes as planned, I'll be stepping on stage for "Men's Physique" over 6 ft. Which I believe is Class C. I'm nearly 6'2 and I'm at 210lbs right now with about 15% bf. In talks with my coach though, I could possibly compete in the Men's Novice over 6" too. My choice for physique is because I just can't put the stress on my body like I used too. I'm only 30years but my job and being in a tier 1 sf team for 8 years has put a lot of stress on my body. So down to the nitty gritty... I will be posting diet, aas use, dosages and everything. I will not be posting every day, but once a week to show progress and tell you guys how we're adjusting and such. Pics will come later down the road. Which me luck guys... I'm so excited to get back into competing again!

Good luck will be following along. You are about 5 weeks ahead of me for prep.

Thanks guys. And Bush, not to sure if I'm ahead of you. Lol. Where going to being doing a lot of trial and error for diet and workouts for the first 4 weeks. So I'm hoping everything gets going ASAP.

Subbed for sure!

Good luck! Hard work pays off. Train like a beast.

Back