• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Would you marry a girl who you met on casual encounters?

IML Gear Cream!
lol catman even uses craiglist to find his future wife

Man, you are young. you need to just keep pumping the chick full of baby batter (assuming she is on the pill) and have fun with it. Quit worrying about it so much man. you're gonna give yourself a coronary.

if she said 8 that means add another 10 to know the real figure..good luck marrying a whore

Man, you are young. you need to just keep pumping the chick full of baby batter (assuming she is on the pill) and have fun with it. Quit worrying about it so much man. you're gonna give yourself a coronary.

yes. my bp yesterday was 153/94. no pill, nothing...read my post about trying to recover from 3 years on. that's why i dont wrap fuckin sterile

if she said 8 that means add another 10 to know the real figure..good luck marrying a whore
Yeah, this is a FACT

IML Gear Cream!
lol so she already lied..3,then 8,then...lmao you about to marry a locomotive..i bet she so full of old men cum still squirts it out from time to time to this day..

whats gonna happen to your cat though?

Not that funny Sil, especially when your mom still thinks about last summer when i fucked her so deep she blacked out and thought she was giving birth to you again...she kept screaming "NO!!!! He was a mistake to begin with!!!". Kinda baffled me at first, but then i realized it was because she wasn't sure who your father was =/

one....that pic sucks....two everyone is right she is a whore.... promiscuity is normal now tho....three...most relationships and marriages fail...period.... if you work out its like winning the lottery

It's not about judgement. It is about common sense man. The girl is a freak. The odds of her only being a freak with you are extremely slim. If you want to love her, then love her. If you want to get freak nasty with her, then do that to. But marriage is a terrible idea. Either way, good luck.

Dude your obsessed with her past. No way you can marry this chick. Just relax and fuck the snot out of her and eventually you will realize this is crazy talk.

It's not about judgement. It is about common sense man. The girl is a freak. The odds of her only being a freak with you are extremely slim. If you want to love her, then love her. If you want to get freak nasty with her, then do that to. But marriage is a terrible idea. Either way, good luck.

true. i mean when we talk about her past it kills her...sometimes she cries. She says she is trying to forget and leave it in her past and that i keep bringing it up to much. what do you mean about the common sense part???

yes she is a freak. when she tells me i am the only one she will ever sleep with again it is the most genuine thing i've ever heard from someone...it really does seem as if it is from the heart and that no matter what she says if she had to wait for me she would.. she said our relationship is not just about sex and that i need to stop thinking it is. She says when i come off cycle, my lack of libido won't be a problem and that she will wait... yes, 8 different guys in 4 months, meeting with some of them multiple times is very slutty, but i did the same so i feel like i have no word and cant judge her because i did the same. She is a VERY shy and quiet girl too, which is hard to believe. not sure if her shyness and quitness is good or bad

Dude your obsessed with her past. No way you can marry this chick. Just relax and fuck the snot out of her and eventually you will realize this is crazy talk.

i will realize what part is crazy talk? and why cant i marry her? we live together and she makes me feel great...when im not thinking of this bs which has been consuming my life...literally. ive been refreshing this page since i started...CONSUMES ME. It must be love if im obsessing this much

IML Gear Cream!
Dude if you like this girl, then so be it. But you have reservations, and it bothers you, as it should. But there are plenty of attractive, wholesome, girls in the world that don't look for" love" on Graigslist.
Cause that doesn't happen.

My advice, have fun, but don't even think of getting married. You both are way to young, and she just loves to throw around her sexuality.

Long story short, this type of woman doesn't make a good wife.

Again, just have fun and you wear protection!

Dude if you like this girl, then so be it. But you have reservations, and it bothers you, as it should. But there are plenty of attractive, wholesome, girls in the world that don't look for" love" on Graigslist.
Cause that doesn't happen.

My advice, have fun, but don't even think of getting married. You both are way to young, and she just loves to throw around her sexuality.

Long story short, this type of woman doesn't make a good wife.

Again, just have fun and you wear protection!

she would say, "i used to throw it around but now i found the love of my life and all i want is you baby. I want to grow old with you and be yours forever. I regret what i did in my past, i was just lost. I am all yours, forever and always baby"

we are like the exact people...we both had casual sex on craigslist with the EXACT same amount of people during the EXACT same amount of time...it is very weird...its just i am sexist i guess....idk

she would say, "i used to throw it around but now i found the love of my life and all i want is you baby. I want to grow old with you and be yours forever. I regret what i did in my past, i was just lost. I am all yours, forever and always baby"

we are like the exact people...we both had casual sex on craigslist with the EXACT same amount of people during the EXACT same amount of time...it is very weird...its just i am sexist i guess....idk

if you feel that exact way then it's true when they say, "there's someone for everybody".

attachment.php

And if your game for stuff like this, there's a name for people like you two.

if you feel that exact way then it's true when they say, "there's someone for everybody".

attachment.php

And if your game for stuff like this, there's a name for people like you two.

Exhibitionists, nymphomanics..both of which i've dated in the past.

It's just the Craigs list thin that throws me

Exhibitionists, nymphomanics..both of which i've dated in the past.

It's just the Craigs list thin that throws me

yes im a nympho on cycle. sex 5 times a day is regular.. i can go 2 sometimes even 3 times in a row..ty test and eq

yes the whole fucking strangers things kills me. how would you react if your wife/gf had slept with only 1 person she knew, and the rest strangers she knew for seconds before getting a load shot in her in the back of some car or married mans house(true)

yes im a nympho on cycle. sex 5 times a day is regular.. i can go 2 sometimes even 3 times in a row..ty test and eq

yes the whole fucking strangers things kills me. how would you react if your wife/gf had slept with only 1 person she knew, and the rest strangers she knew for seconds before getting a load shot in her in the back of some car or married mans house(true)

GEARZ!

Yeah, the internet makes it too easy for ho's now a days.

A few words of wisdom for ya:

1. Your gals is HO, period.
1. Always wrap up with a HO.
2. Never believe anything your HO says.
3. Craig's list is for hiring day laborers and shit like that, not picking out your future wife:nono:

Keep enjoying her smashed out little pussy, but know she's fucking someone else or surfin the web loookin for another dick real soon, so enjoy it while it lasts.

well i had a gf at the moment and was trying to keep it deiscreet. I was doing bitches of Backpage alllll the time.. then met this inncoent(looks) little latina teen girl who can and does please me in any way..very, very hard to pass up
how many girls have you fucked while you were living with your girlfriend before you met this girl

Back