• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would you marry a girl who you met on casual encounters?

IML Gear Cream!
Besides the fact that this girl is a complete baby, she's also pretty nasty. If she tried to move in with me, I'd be calling the cops. And yes, craigslist said it all before getting started.

I always see it as she slept with several guys and she chose me over them. I win they lost I am the Highlander in that sword fight

I always see it as she slept with several guys and she chose me over them. I win they lost I am the Highlander in that sword fight

That's one way to look at it, another way would be....Those several guys don't have the headache.

The level of drama shows how immature you are. Moving so quickly with this relationship only further reinforces that. Easy come easy go.

(snip) she had casual sex with 8 people in 4 months?? and she is 19? super slut? (snip)

Walk away if you can't deal with her honesty, but you should realize that other women probably have the same history. They just won't tell you. lol

Wtf is casual encounters?

you

I looked that up on Craigslist and man what a bunch of torn up chicks. I bet the good looking ons are really dudes. I would be scared to death of that shit. Std would be the least of a concern you might get raped, robbed and murdered and maybe not in that order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been the one to ever use any type of social media to find women/call girls. The fuck is wrong with you? :coffee:

I've never been the one to ever use any type of social media to find women/call girls. The fuck is wrong with you? :coffee:

why would u when there is perfectly good women sleeping beside the dumpster out back of ur local 7/11

jk lolz

IML Gear Cream!
Moved in after three days!?! sounds like she is on the run or looking for a visa....start running bro!

Sounds like she likes the cock...
jack-cock-speech.jpg

dude your a bit fucked

Tesla posted this in the CT but it seems apropiate here also.......:coffee:

Check out his cat at 2:00 :laugh:

My cock itches as I read this thread

Bro she is who she is and did what she did. (I do give her credit for being honest about her past.) It seems to me like you are really the one with the problem, as you can't get past what she told you. I'm not going to go into details, but my current girlfriend told me all kinds of crazy shit she did (she was a waitress at a strip club, and made money on the side...if you know what I mean). I really had a hard time with that for a while. Oh fuck it, I'll say it...I went and fell in love with the girl and we've been together ever since (+2 years). She is a sweetheart and I trust her more than I do most of my male friends. We have no damn secrets from each other as we confessed all our sins. Trust me the sin I revealed to her was pretty bad (I was incarcerated for manslaughter for a long ass time). Still, she looked past that and gave me a chance. If she could do that how could I judge her for what she did to survive. It is what it is. Move past the shit she told you or don't. Obviously if you have feelings for her you will say fuck it and be together. However, if you can't move past that shit don't punish her (be cruel to her), let her go. Just my 2 cents and it may not even be worth that much!

BUMP.

I'm still going insane. I cannot concentrate and i am extremely unhappy with her past...i might break it off soon if this doesnt stop. Im going INSANE. ITS KILLINGGGG ME

Why are you bumping this stupid shit? Youre unhappy, break it off. Stop coming to a forum for us to be like oh bro so sorry your girl was letting any brotha slam her asshole. youre just looking for any excuse to stay with her, go get some real help. Because im pretty certain most of us aren't psychiatrists

Why are you bumping this stupid shit? Youre unhappy, break it off. Stop coming to a forum for us to be like oh bro so sorry your girl was letting any brotha slam her asshole. youre just looking for any excuse to stay with her, go get some real help. Because im pretty certain most of us aren't psychiatrists

Yes i am looking for an excuse. Get the fuck over it and stop whining. Im complaining, you're whining. Have an issue? Grab a tissue. Now go find your bottle and suck on it bitch. Just remember your girl hasn't had her best until she's sat on this dick... I'd fill her up better than that black dick she's been craving lately.

All in all, fuck you. Your response is irrelevant and you wouldn't say it to my face. Your girl tried and i just came all over it

Yes i am looking for an excuse. Get the fuck over it and stop whining. Im complaining, you're whining. Have an issue? Grab a tissue. Now go find your bottle and suck on it bitch. Just remember your girl hasn't had her best until she's sat on this dick... I'd fill her up better than that black dick she's been craving lately.

All in all, fuck you. Your response is irrelevant and you wouldn't say it to my face. Your girl tried and i just came all over it

Lmfao@you. your girl obviously craves plenty of penis brah. 8 of them to be exact. Obviously your dick cant be too good if you searching craigslist to get a bitch you fuckin retard. Wahhh my girl had sex with someone else wahhhhh IMF what do I do? I have emotional intelligence of a 15 year old girl.... wahhhhhh

Buahahahaha. You've only known her for 4 months and you're thinking of marriage already. And to top it off you're only 23 and she's 19. Please keep us updated on how this goes.

This. Even though its 6 months thats still no time at all OP, shes 19, her brain isnt even developed lol

ill say it again but bro your a bit fucked ! stop looking on craigslist for wifes material

I second this motion. I've made like a couple posts in this thread. Time for some pics

id hit it....

attachment.php

but then again id also hit....

attachment.php

Attachments

• k.jpeg
    k.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 137
  • MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
    MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 131
Back